|| thirteen ||

Jungkook sat in his office with his feet lazily resting against the wooden desk, he watched the white eyed boy who constantly fidgeted in the seat infront of him , cautiously holding his bodies as if jungkook was going to turn on him again and hurt him like he had previously.

" I want your help " jungkook said softly , an slight hint of strain in his voice because he could've never imagined asking the boy for help ever ... not until taehyung had raised the idea to the mafia leader earlier in the day.

Jimin cowered in his seat as he remembered what had happened last time jungkook wanted his help, his eyes watered slightly as he could still feel the ache and pains that sliced through his body constantly. " w-what do you want help with?"

" you're powers could be of great use to me ... I have an enemy " he frowned at the thought of Kim seokjin , his hands clenching into angry fists. " I want you to help me bring him down"

" bring them down? me?" He looked at jungkook with wide eyes , leaning forward in his chair with his eyes filled with disbelief " I doubt I'd be good for that ... I'm not good at being... normal"

" I can tell " jungkook replies with an smirk pulling at the corners of his lips. " taehyung will Train you ... he's pretty good and knows the working of the kim mafia"

Jimin nodded and recognised the name taehyung from the hospital ward when baekhyun had told him about him. " why can't you train me though? Aren't you the best here?"

the bunny chuckled " I can't just train you , I don't train ... I work "

"but I only really know you .... jungkook" he said shyly , nervously pulling at the material on his pink knitted sweater which he had been gifted alongside other clothes by the mafia leader. " also , you've never even answered my questions"

" well everyone here knows you quite well , since that stunt you pulled the other week ... taehyung knows you just as well as me ... he's read your file and he's near enough been around you lots... just in the shadows" he explained, sitting up to attention " so what questions do you have for me?"

jimin ran his hand through his soft silver hair as he thought about what to ask the leader , many ideas and queries passed through his mind.
" how old are you? when did you become the leader? how big is this mafia ? what's your life like?" Jimin spat out multiple questions at once , looking up at the leader with interested eyes.

jungkook looked shocked as he was bombarded with multiple questions, some questions were more personal whilst others were normal things he'd answer anyway. after spending a moment processing and formulating his answers for the questions , he spoke. " well I'm 22 years old ... turning 23 in September.. I became the leader of this mafia when my father was killed by the kim mafia , I wasn't the only heir ... my brother jungwoo was supposed to become leader but ... he disappeared" the leader looked bothered as he spoke about the subject at hand , a scowl on his face at the mention of his fathers death and brothers disappearance.

" don't you have a mom?" Jimin asked curiously, in an small voice. he was afraid that speaking any louder would upset the leader.

" I do have a mother , she's just in hiding ... I don't want her to get hurt. " he said simply " right next question, in Seoul we have just about 1600 members but stationed around Korea is a further 2000 members who can easily come help in times of urgency , aswell as branches overseas."

jimin hummed , tilting his head as he processed the huge scale of the mafia.

" and your final question was ... what's my life like?" Jungkook sighed , he wasn't used to explaining so much Information but for some unknown reason telling jimin these things made him feel comfortable. " I guess it's lonely ... fast paced? crazy .. perhaps even dangerous... what more would you expect for an mafia leader?"

the boy with white eyes nodded , accepting everything that jungkook had told him. " is that all you wanted to know" jungkook asked , standing up and getting ready to leave. before jimin could respond jungkook had left and was out of the door to the office. Jimin rolled his eyes at the leaders cold behaviour before running after him.

chasing him down the well decorated corridors. "bunny! " he shouted , stopping to catch his breath as he saw the leader turn around to stare at jimin waiting for his words.

" I accept your deal ... il do it .... il take down the kims"

For a second jimin noticed the smile flash across jungkooks face before being replaced with an neutral expression. maybe the cold mafia leader could be capable of feelings?

Authors note:
ahhh I failed you guys 😔 I'm sorry you all had to wait two days for this chapter but I've had an really awful writers block these past days. I'm not sure if this chapter shows my lack of creativity or authors block but I think it's okay.
how have you guys been these past few days?
my cat escaped the other night 😭 he is an indoor only cat sooo it really worried me but luckily we caught him ( at 1am haha , I was soooo tired).
if you guys haven't seen in my bio I've opened up an fan Instagram account on which you guys can message and follow me if you'd like to. It's tag is @ delcalc0mania
okay ! I love you guys and il try update tomorrow!
baiiii!