|| forty seven ||

Song recommendation: D (half moon) by dean

" princes always go first " Jungkook said as he opened the car door for the blushing jimin to get in. " seriously I can't believe you got all dressed up just for me ... I'm the luckiest guy ever " he sighed and after closing the door he walked over to the drivers side and got in. " alright ... let's get this date on a roll.."

jimin bashfully smiled , staring out the window at the large mafia mansion before turning back to Jungkook. " date night " he said softly , reaching his arm across to caress Jungkooks cheek and press a soft kiss against his skin. " thank you for organising all of this Jungkook"

the mafia leader proudly nodded , his smile as wide as how a child would smile when praised. " of course jiminie ... I wouldn't want it any other way "

" so where shall your plans take us tonight ... bunny " jimin inquired , clipping in his seatbelt and shuffling to sit more comfortably in the chair. Jungkook did the same , clipping in his seatbelt before starting the car and driving out into the night time roads.

" I was thinking about a restaurant... and apart from that it's a secret"

" alright then " jimin giggles a little , propping his chin  up on his hand as he continues to gaze out of the window and watch the scenery flashing by.

" so how on earth did you end up looking this pretty?"

jimin rolled his eyes , still staring outside as he replied to Jungkook. " I went to tae's and got clothes from him and was gonna do my makeup there but uh he was being a weirdo so I went to Arya's instead "

" sounds fun... I'm glad we can go out like this , the past months have been stressful and ... having you here with me is calming "

a warm smile appeared on jimins face. " you welcome"

for the rest of the car ride jimin continues to watch outside happily , at some point Jungkook had flicked on the radio ' half moon ' by dean playing from the small radio  and filling the car with a lovely ambience.

jungkooks hand resting atop of jimins thigh as he drove , his mellow voice catching along to the melody of the song. jimin laughs a little as he noticed Jungkook was singing the song to him! it was like some kind of cringy kdrama he had watched on the tv but instead this was in real life, in his life.

" how much of a coincidence is it that the moon looks so beautiful tonight " jimin noted , leaning forwards to glance out of the cars front screen so he could get a good look at the shining sphere in the sky.

" of course , he's shining for me and you " the mafia leader said , fiddling his fingers with the front portion of the car to press a button which opened the  roof, showing off the night time sky and the dark blanket of constellations of millions of stars right above them.

jimin threw his arms up into the air and leaned his head back to look straight up at the moon , half moon still playing in the background.

Jungkook watched his lover in awe , shifting his attention from driving to instead glance at the angel sitting right beside him, he couldn't believe he had gotten this lucky.

soon the car pulled into a underground parking lot , Jungkook stopped the car and parked up in a spot before jumping out the car and going to open jimins door. " my prince , welcome to our date"