|| ninteen ||

Jimin was sure that jungkook had returned before them , so that's why he had decided to leave taehyung at the entrance of the buildings and depart his own way to find jungkooks office and talk to the leader. He opened the door , yelling out as an gunshot narrowly missed him and hit the door frame.

" what does it take to get some good mannered members, knock before you waltz into my office like it's your own okay ... give me at least a little warning." jungkook said harshly whilst stuffing his gun back into its holster. He looked up , his eyes betraying himself and softening as he saw the white eyed boy at the door still in shock from the gun shot.
" what's the matter jimin?" he asked, feeling slightly bad for shooting at jimin.

" I just wanted to come talk to you about something " he said as he slipped into jungkooks office , taking an seat on one of the most likely expensive chairs. " what did you mean by commit ?"

jungkook sighed audibly " taehyung hasn't told you about the commit?" Jimin shook his head , whispering an small no.

" well I guess I have a lot of explain huh .. the commit it's an series of trials that let mafia members prove themselves or disprove their abilities.. they happen annually so when you take part you will be up against all of this years new members."

jimin nodded , listening attentively " so I have to fight?"

" not necessarily, your fighting abilities are being assessed by your trainer taehyung... if you happen to be in the bottom twenty of the fighters you will go up against others to fight for an place to get to the next stage of trials... the second stage is testing the ability to track down and kill ... this mafia is not short of enemies so you will be given an name and identity profile , your job would be to track them down and kill them... passes to the third round are awarded by the time it takes you to bring the body to the checkpoint... only the first fifteen get in"

" it should be easy for me with my powers though" jimin boasted happily.

" who said you'd be allowed to use your powers , surely that'd put the others at an disadvantage" jungkook tsked " you will fight just the same as the others "

" well what's the third stage?"

" the third stage isn't all that hard if you focus yourself , you must prove to the mafia your loyalty .. many opportunities will present themself to you however you must always choose the mafia"

jimin nods fully understanding the theme of this commit " but there's one thing I don't understand.. we made a deal .. why must I commit?"

" you must commit so I can trust you"

Authors note :
oooo what are you guys thinking of the commit?
it sounds a little scary .. poor little jiminie.

also we hit 750 reads just now! woah that's so awesome guys!!!