|| forty one ||

" this will be your room " taehyung said , opening the door to the spare room within his mini apartment. Being Jungkooks right hand man definitely had its perks , from being worshiped by all the mafia leaders to getting rewards such as extra dumplings at dinner. he was living his best life.

yeonjun waddled into the bland room , grey walls with plain black furniture and no windows. " ah it's not very colourful in here is it? this room would look good in blue or maybe even white?"

taehyung shook his head , pointing towards the bed in the centre of the room. " you should get some sleep , I might go get some paint tomorrow if you really wanna paint your room blue... but right now I need to check on jimin and Jungkook ... I need to talk to them , I hope they ain't fucking yet"

" what's fucking" yeonjun asked innocently whilst taking off his worn out shoes then pulling the bed sheets up to his chest. " what is fucking?" He repeated sounding unsure of himself, over the past month he had heard that word a lot but he had yet to learn its meaning.

Taehyung scrunched up his face in distaste, shaking his head and squinting his eyes closed as he took a deep breath to mentally prepare himself to give yeonjun the talk. Is this what it felt like to tell a child about the bees and flowers? gosh he's never being a father if this is how awkward it feels. " well umm..." he started , whining inwardly as yeonjuns full attention was on him. " fucking is when two people love each other very much ... they show it through actions..."

" actions like what?" Yeonjun further questioned. His eyes clouded with curiosity.

" I- " taehyung went silent , his face blushing bright red as he thought of what to say. a squeal erupted from his lips as he felt two hands on his ass. " what the fuck!"

he turned to see yoongi and hoseok both standing there with a shared grin on their faces. " fucking someone is done by sticking your dick in their ass " yoongi Said bluntly. Earning a slap on his chest from taehyung. " yah shut up!"

Yeonjun shook his head. " that's gross , you guys are weirdo's"

" awh he's such a baby" Hoseok cooed , looking across at yeonjun. " just wait a few years , you'll find a man whom you'll want to be constantly dicked down by "

taehyung groaned , placing a hand on both of their chest and pushing them out of the apartment. " out ! out ! out! bye yeonjun il be back later"

when they were finally out of the room Taehyung glared at the pair. " what the fuck was that?"

" hey baby , don't use such rude words " yoongi tsked , shaking his head in a disappointed manner. " which part are you talking about?"

" when we touched your sexxxxxyyy ass ?" Hoseok continues on for yoongi " or when we ruined yeonjun's innocence"

" both! idiots " taehyung groaned before pushing past them and storming off down the corridor towards jungkooks room. he knocked on the door quickly. " yah jeon Jungkook let me in! "

shuffling was heard behind the door when eventually Jungkook opened the door , jimin cutely waddling out of their bedroom to appear behind Jungkook.
" what's up taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

taehyung invited himself into the apartment and walked straight into the kitchen helping himself to a carton of the mafia leaders favourite banana milk. " I just had a crazy day , we all have .. nothing more and nothing less... what have you guys been doing? having sex or something I assume?"

" taehyung what on Earth are you thinking ?! jimin probably doesn't even know what sex is " jungkook retaliated , silently sending eye daggers at taehyung for drinking his prized banana milk. " we were just cuddling , I missed him"

" what's sex?" The mochi peeped out from his hiding spot, currently he was wearing one of jungkooks white shirts which was oversized on his small frame.

" I- nothing jimin! shut up! " taehyung and Jungkook both Said almost in sync.

" ugh fine ... weirdo's"

Authors note:
Guys...
WE ARE ON THE JIKOOK RANKINGS
I FREAKED OUT
IM STILL FREAKING OUT
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
#65

OMG OMG OMG OMG

sorRy iM lIke dEd lEmME go scReam in mY pIllow bAi