|| thirty one||

Another few days worth of flirtatious winks and gestures from V was starting to drive Jimin mad , most of the time taehyung would be in control but for random moments his alter , V. Would come out of no where and set his eyes on the white eyed boy.

Jimin sighed tiredly as he lazily grosses down the endless corridor. He didn't really know where he was going but he just wanted to get a few moments to gather his thoughts and potentially calm himself down from the long day he had endured.

his feet guided him , pulling him closer and closer to the currently unknown destination. Mindlessly he reflected on the past week , it had been crazy at the least. He'd begun training with Arya , met V and overall been exposed to the bizarre strange world which he hadn't known about when he was locked away in the laboratory. He wondered what the rest of the world was like... he had only seen the laboratory, this mafia base and occasionally he had gone out to small cafes with taehyung but other than that he knew nothing of what lay behind the huge entrance doors. when he lay to sleep at night , hazy memories of his parents would strike his mind along with images of places and events but , he wasn't sure if the majority of them was just his raging raw imagination which had never been put to rest because of his lack of knowledge.

his mind locked in thought. where are his parents right now? Perhaps they were living an nice life in an seaside village somewhere? with new children.. or maybe they could've even split up.. he had no idea. maybe he could ask jungkook?

on the topic of the mafia leader he realised he had not seen the bunny in days. not since jungkook had opened up about his past with V. Jimin wondered where he had been? he hadn't even seen him in the dining hall.

and that how he ended up Infront of the lavish door which entered into the mafia leaders apartment, it was an easy trek as it was right next door to his dorm. he stopped to think of what he'd say to the leader, should he address the kiss? or say that he missed him? Jimin was so confused on what to do... what if the leader didn't want him the same way Jimin wanted jungkook.

Jimin rolled his eyes , the whole ordeal reminded him of the soppy romance movies which dr Choi would sneak in to his room with and play them. he loved the idea of two people being absolutely fond of each other. carefully he placed his hand on the door handle and turned it , he was slightly shocked as to why it was not locked but he didn't question it.

" jungkook?" he called out softly , his light voice barely echoing in the large apartment. he walked to the kitchenette area , noticing the stocked cupboards. maybe he should bake an cake for jungkooks arrival. Dr Choi had taught him the ultimate recipe for an fluffy sponge cake , all he had to do now was recall the recipe and recreate it for jungkook.

he set to work , washing his hands vigorously then pulling out the selected ingredients. His white eyes scanning through the cupboards to pull out things such as sugar , flour and eggs.

although he was attentive to the task at hand , he failed to adhere to the cracked open door with two figures on the inside of the room.

Authors notes:
HEya
double update today , yayyyy!
I'm glad I came back to this to start updating again because I actually kinda missed this ;-;
anyways!
what did yall think of this chapter.
who do you think the people in the room are?
cLiFff hanger
did yall see the trailer I created for this book? it's been uploaded at the very start of the book.
find out in the next chapter 🥺🥺🥺

I purple you guys!!!