||sixteen||

kim mafia head quarters:

"he's up to something namjoon" seokjin yelled pulling at his freshly dyed blonde hair in frustration. " I can tell! he's not been active for weeks ... he must be doing something to turn against me!"

namjoon looked at his boyfriend with cautious yet caring eyes , everyone in the mafia syndicate in Korea knew how crazy the leader of the kim mafia could get , how the leader could kill an man without even hearing an statement , but namjoon knew his boyfriend and although he himself was sometimes fearful of the leader ...  he loved him with all his heart. " seokjin , calm down ... I'm sure that jungkook is doing nothing against you ... you're overthinking things ? "

seokjin turned to namjoon in anger , grabbing the nearest thing to him ( which happened to be an shimmering glass vase. The blonde haired smashed it to the ground , watching as it shattered into small fragments of sharp glass. " I just hate it namjoon! jungkook gets everything! he has the biggest mafia, the most advanced weapons , best trained members and worst of all ... he has my brother taehyung."

namjoon gulped knowing that talking about taehyung was a sensitive subject for seokjin.. not even he truely knew what happened between the once inseparable brothers. All he knew were the rumours ... some say that taehyung secretly stole the funds by and profit of the kim mafia whilst other rumours mention that kim seokjin had ruthlessly murdered the boys parents.

" jin ... please calm down " namjoon said in an honey sweet voice , gently wrapping his arms around seokjins waist to embrace the elder in an calming hug. He slowly closed the distance between them , settling to rest his head on seokjins shoulder.
" it will all be yours one day , I'm sure of it."

" you really think so?"

" I'm sure of it."

Authors note :
Finally we get to meet seokjin and namjoon. What do you guys think of this glimpse of their relationship?
is seokjin being too paranoid about taehyung?

this was a short chapter but an double update as promised.