|| fifty seven ||

The light peeked in through the curtains, glaring at jimins face and making him whine in disapproval, stretching his hands out to shield himself from the rude sun that had just woken him up from his slumber. After all of last nights and yesterday's events he decided to spend the night at Taehyungs apartment, not entirely sure whether he wanted to be faced with the prospect of running into Jungkook after the man had been overridden by emergency protocols. He sat up on the couch, stretching his arms and rubbing his back, sure it definitely wasn't the comfiest nights sleep he had ever had but he could surely name many more worse nights.

The door opposite creaked open, V coming out and gently closing the door behind him. " Yeonjun is still asleep, we need to get going to the arena, it's almost 7 am" he said, grabbing a jacket from the coat hangers behind the door. He glanced to jimin. " how are you feeling about everything"

" am i even able to say I feel okay? I haven't been in this so called world for long but it's really confusing, and crazy and I never know what to feel... does that make sense?" The male asked, pulling a pillow into his lap and holding onto it tight whilst staring at the wall infront, his mind pondering many things all at once and nothing at all at the same time.

V sat down beside him, playfully tugging the pillow out of his lap. "I understand, I guess me and Taehyung grew up in the mafia but even so, joining here and actually being in a fight constantly is very... suffocating, we can have fun but there's always something bad forthcoming..."

"It's always like this?"

" not all the time, there's very happy times and then there are times that are sad, when we cry and when we feel angry... but to be honest is it any different in here as it is out in the world... surely in here is more humane, more orderly... a microcosm at its finest..."

The white eyed boy rolled his eyes. " stop getting so technical V..." he stood up, grabbing a fresh tshirt which he had brought from his apartment last night, which he changed into. Pulling off the shirt he had worn to sleep which earned a whistle from V which jimin was sure enough to reply with " fuck off" before dressing himself in the fresh clothing. " ready to go?"

Taehyung nods, standing up and heading straight for the door with jimin following a few steps behind. They walked a different way though and at first jimin was confused before remembering that Taehyung wouldn't be in the audience but rather be on centre stage outlining their plan and commanding the mafia.

They sat on the platform together, a microphone idle in V's fingers as he watched the arena fill until at last it was 7am. He raised the microphone to his lips, taking a noticeable breath and shaking his head. "Can we all sit down, I feel like that'd work better..."

Of course there were a few murmurs but soon enough the whole mafia was sitting on the floor, staring up at the platform which jimin and Taehyung sat upon. " you all know how us and the Kim mafia have been in conflict for years, both sides have had losses and it's about time we put an end to this... it's about time... we need to initiate operation Phoenix, a full assault on the Kim base because we need to hit them before they know we are coming, take them out once and for all, you know..."

He stopped speaking, lowering the microphone a little. " I'm not much for inspirational speeches as it goes, but if we all pull together I'm sure we'll succeed... so starting today I need all of you training as hard as possible, preparing weapons and running scouting missions to the Kim mafia... let's screw them over and take back what's rightfully ours!"

The mafia members cheered, thunderous roars, shouts and screams echoing in the arena as the members were all at one, all settled on one superior goal, taking down the Kim mafia. Taehyung and jimin stood, the microphone being left alone on the stage as the departed out of the back entrance.