||eleven||

Jimin awoke the following morning to the feeling of tight bracelets around his wrists, an wince left his mouth as he looked at the tight metal bands around his petite bones. He sighed and immediately recognised it as being an power hindering bracelet as he could definitely feel an decrease in his internal energy but he understood why he had them on , any sane person would be afraid of him and his burden.

the heavy bracelets cling to his skin to prevent him from removing them however an aura of appreciation radiated from his smile as he saw the decorations of engraved flowers around the metal , someone had taken much time and effort to produce these for him... he was grateful.

even though the bracelets hindered his powers and made him feel internally exhausted, he felt happy. He was able to live his days without worrying about accidentally hurting anyone. The image of shocked doctors crouding over an body of the nurse conflicted his mind ... nurse min. Out of all the things he hated himself the most for was the death of nurse min ... she was there from the start just like dr cho had been but now they were both dead because of him.

an low whistle caught his attention and he focused his gaze up to the male standing right infront of his bed. The bunny had returned.
" good morning " jimin politely greeted jungkook , bowing his head shortly in an sign of respect.

" morning " jungkook spoke back before sitting on the chair conveniently placed beside the bed. " how're you feeling jimin?"

jimin stretched his arms shaking off the cramps that had built up due to sleeping on the uncomfortable hospital bed . using the bed frame to aid him , he carefully pulled himself up into an sitting position against the head of the bed. " I'm feeling a lot better thanks ... I'm assuming you know who I am now right" he said as he flashed his eyesight down to the silver bracelets that embraced both of his wrists in an tight cage.

jungkook hummed , nodding slowly as if he was cautious of the powerful male before him , although jimin was harmless due to the bracelets he was still intruiged by fear and curiosity as to what the boy could really do. " I read your files ... "

" oh yes , were they good? directer kyung gave them to the prime minister and apparently he was overwhelmingly happy with my progress " jimin beamed with an large smile on his face which upturned his white eyes into moon lit crescents.

jungkook was stunned by the male , his mouth fell open ajar not only because of Jimins oblivious attitudes towards what had happened to him in the past but also Jimins beauty . he thought that jimin looked ethereal. he snapped himself out of it and regained his mature posture and attitude, the fond gaze he had previously laid upon jimin was replaced with a cold one. " there is nothing to be proud of jimin , those people you think of so highly are monsters. You're so dumb for thinking that they cared about you when it's obvious that they were using you for an bigger goal"

Jimins eyesbrows furrowed in confusion , what did jungkook mean? He thought that all the doctors , nurses and directors adored him.
" I'm confused... I-I I needed help ... they were helping me ... even though it wasn't as good as my life with momma and papa ... it was helping my powers and the country"

" don't think you'll get treated any different here "
Jungkook sneered , moving closer to the bed and placing an threatening hand on Jimins shoulder as he spoke " you're just an asset to me , an weapon ... perhaps even a toy... don't place your trust in me jimin "

the dark haired mafia leader pulled away as fast as his attitude had changed and he was off out of Jimins sight , leaving the white eyed boy to contemplate what he had done wrong.

Authors note:
good day readers!
lmao I should never open my authors notes like that again 😂
well I stayed true to my words and here is the daily update I've promised all of you lovelies. Today we hit 400 reads on this book and I know it's not a lot compared to other books but to me that's amazing , we are nearly halfway to 1k and I'm so unbelievably happy.
how did you guys like this chapter? jungkooks being cold to jimin again , poor jiminie.
I want to once again thank you all for reading, you all mean so much to me!
I hope all of you are staying safe during these hard times.
see you all tomorrow for the next chapter of white eyes!