|| forty four ||

taehyung ran his hand through his hair , still panting slightly from his afternoon run he had just taken. even though he spent a lot of his time training in the arena , he did also like to take time outside and around the grounds to keep fit such as going on walks and runs.

he approached his dorm , surprised by the temperature difference from just opening the door and entering the main room. it was freezing.

" yeonjun? why is it so cold in here.." he muttered, wrapping his arms around his body and slowly breathing in and out. he stepped forward towards yeonjuns room and opened the door , gasping at the coldness. " jeez it's freezing in here"

he started to speak again but stopped when he saw the blue haired boy playing with snow which drifted through the air. " snow?" taehyung retorted , moving to sit on the bed next to yeonjun and wrap his arms instead around the small boy. he was ice to the touch. " you're freezing... you shouldn't let yourself get this cold"

yeonjun shook his head. " I don't feel it ... so it doesn't matter"

" well your body feels it .. you're covered in goosebumps and your lips look like they're almost turning blue " he hummed in reply.

" alright " yeonjun said plainly and his eyes turned bright blue for a second. within moments the sun shone straight through the small window and the whole apartment seemed to vastly warm up.

" that's better " taehyung added , leaning his head against yeonjuns shoulder. " have you never felt warmth before?"

" I know what warm is ? Heatwaves are warm"

" no , I mean like friendship warmth ... or even love ... the kind of warmth which makes your tummy all warm and bubbly?" Taehyung hummed , fondly smiling down at the remnants of melted snow flakes which dampened the bed blankets.

" no?" yeonjun replied almost unsure of himself. compared to Jimin , yeonjun had spent nearly all of his life in the facility or at least labelled as government property. " what's that?"

" don't you feel anything when I hug you? Or when you're with jiminie?" he asked softly , rubbing the pad of his thumb across the back of yeonjuns hand.

" I feel happy ... I think " the blue haired boy replied, tilting his head to the side to look at taehyung. " is that what you mean hyung?"

" yeah .. it's close enough" he said with a hopeful smile , reaching his other hand up to ruffle yeonjuns hair. " do you feel safe here? with me?"

" yes ... it's nice here ... you guys are nice. "

" I'm glad , I'm glad you feel safe here but um ... there is something you should know about me " he started  speaking , sucking in a nervous breath. " I have an alter , I have multiple personalities.. he's called v and I'm not sure when you'll meet him but I just want you to be ready "

yeonjun nodded slowly , a bright smile on his cute little face. " he sounds nice! or cool at least! I can't wait to meet him ... I bet he will be just as nice as you!"

" thank you yeonjun"

authors notes :

I'm kinda shipping yeonjun and tae together 😳😳😳😳😳

OKYAKABSKNAJA
SO HOW IS EVERYONE!
Did you all like this chapter!

I know I said so last chapter but we hit 10K and we are almost even halfway to 11k already. it's crazy how fast this book is growing.
I purple you guys!!!