|| forty six ||

" I don't know what to wear! " jimin screamed at taehyung and yeonjun who sat as a pair idly watching the seemingly manic park jimin who was currently freaking out over his forthcoming date with the one and only Jeon Jungkook .

taehyung sighed , raising his hands in defence and speaking in a much calmer voice compared to Jimins. " jeez .. calm down jimin .. just um " he got up and sorted through his own wardrobe , pulling out a red silk blouse and black skinny jeans before passing them to the white eyed boy. " go try these on"

Jimin exited the room to change into the clothes , buttoning up the shirt and putting on the trousers. He returned to taehyung who clicked his tongue.
" it's a good thing you are with the master of fashion , il fix you up in no time jimin"

" Gucci boy " Yeonjun added.

" exactly " taehyung grinned and moved closer to jimin , tucking in the silk shirt before unbuttoning three on the top buttons. " sexy jimin!!! " taehyung whistled whilst also laughing.

Jimin rolled his eyes and glared at taehyung who was ravaging through another drawer in his room. he pulled out a chain necklace aswell as a couple rings which he set to work putting on jimin.

" sexy jiminie " yeonjun repeated what taehyung had said earlier.

" thanks for the support yeonie, don't know what I would do without you"

" yeonie...?" Jimin asked.

" yeah it's my nickname for him " taehyung said before pushing jimin down into a chair infront of his vanity and mirror. " alright it's hair and makeup time ... you are gonna looks so great that Jungkook will be like - OOP who is that dashingly beautiful boy I think I want to mate him "

Jimin screamed out a yell of embarrassment. " shut up tae!!! Fuck you!"

" no no jiminie .. you fuck Jungkook ... or maybe it's the other way around .. idk yall seem pretty kinky "

Jimin shook his head , standing up and shoving taehyungs chest. " you are so difficult tae tae... I love you and thanks for the clothes but I'm going elsewhere for hair and make up.."

" awh my big boy is all grown up " taehyung proudly said and ruffled jimins hair before taking a seat back next to yeonjun. " have fun on your date jimin okay ... and if you have sex use pro-"

" ALRIGHT BYE TAE BYE YEONJUN BYE " Jimin shouts before running out of the room and slamming the door on his way. " oh my god .. tae is crazy " he huffed and walked down the corridor searching for a particular room number.

" 145,145...145...145 " he murmured " 145... found it!"

Jimin knocked on the door , waiting a few moments out in the corridor before the door was opened by arya. " oh hey jimin ... um come in " she said , fully opening the door not without checking out his hotttt outfit. " you look great but why are you here?"

" I know we haven't exactly been on the best ever friendship together but can you do my makeup? And hair too, I'm going on a date with Jungkook " he asked

" of course ... sit of the couch and il just quickly go grab my makeup bags and some hair stuff"

as instructed jimin took a seat on the couch , looking around the apartment he could see tonnes of pictures of arya with whom must be friends or family but in many of them there was a girl who looked just a bit older than arya.

" she's my sister " Arya's voice cut through the silence as she sat opposite jimin and placed her stuff onto the small table. " her name is nari , she actually is a part of this mafia ... she works as an undercover spy in the Kim mafia ... "

" we have undercover spies in the Kim mafia?"

" yeah , there are two spies in the Kim mafia ; my sister and baekhyun boyfriend "

" oh chanyeol right?" Jimin straightened his posture as arya opened her makeup bag and pulled out some foundation and concealer which she began applying to jimins face.

" yeah that's right , my sister ; nari actually hasn't been heard from in a few months ... um yeah it's a bit stressful knowing she is out there" arya sighed and once she had put on the base layers she started on jimins eyes , adding red and brown eyeshadow aswell as black eyeliner , she also added some silver crystals under his eyes.

" can't chanyeol just tell us about where she is ?"

" they don't know eachother... it's to protect them and the mafia ... they have no clue that eachother are spies" arya sighs again and finished up the makeup before moving on to do jimins hair. " but it's fine , she is strong and I'm sure she is okay"

" yeah ... she should be fine " Jimin added , giving arya a small reassuring smile.

Soon arya finished on his hair aswell and he could get up to go look in the mirror , gasping a little at his appearance. " I look ... good?"

" yeah you do look good ... jungkooks gonna get some ass tonight ... go have fun on your date"

Jimin looked a little confused at Arya's words but he nodded nether the less. " thanks ... I'm sure it will go great ... thank you arya ! il see you at training "

he left and walked away from Arya's dorm to head back to the mafia leaders apartment. Once infront of the door he froze and thought for a few moments, thinking of what to say or how to act.

he raised his hand and knocked on the door , smiling a little as he saw Jungkook standing right infront of him in a black shirt , black jeans and black leather jacket combo.

" wow-" they said in unison.

" you look great ..."

Authors note:
PSA : yall have permission to beat me up for being a slow ass bitch on updates

ITS BEEN SO LONG OMG GUYS IM SORRY 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭COLLEGE HAS BEEN SO BUSYYY
I JUST STARTED COLLEGE YEET.
But still I'm sorry for not updating , itS bEen a crazy month or so but it makes me so happy to see that you guys are still reading white eyes and stuff.

I really appreciate you guys and I promise I will get this book and my other books back on track soon.

ANY PREDICTIONS FOR THEIR DATE?
or what's going on with Arya's sister???

what did you guys think of this chapter???

I love you guys

ALSO we ON 17K OMFGGGSHAHAHAK

I feel like we needa celebrate 20k is some way so tell me some ideas for what you guys wanttt!

it could be a specific sort of chapter story line maybe you guys wanna see some more sope or namjin?

or maybe you guys want something else.

just let meee knowww

ANYWAYS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH , HAVE A GREAT DAY YEAR OKAY 💜💜💜

BAIIIIII