|| forty two ||

" seriously though what is sex taehyung?" jimin whined , smashing  his small hands against the punch bag which caused it to swing from side to side, the hooks that kept it attached to the ceiling rattling.

" aish jiminnnn I cant tell you .. Jungkook doesn't want you to know " taehyung replies with a tired huff , running his hand through his hair and watching Jimin train carefully.

" il tell you what it is " arya yells , skipping away from her own punch bag to hang an arm over jimins shoulder and start her words with a wide playful smile. " sex is how you show your love towards each other"

" so cuddles and kisses right? ... omg so that means that me and Jungkook have already had sex! WHAT THE HELL? I thought it was meant to be special! you guys made me feel like it was a big deal for no reason!" Jimin retaliated , shaking off Arya's arm and continuing to punch the bag until his knuckles would turn an angry red colour.

taehyung facepalmed , actually both taehyung and arya face palmed. " you do realise he's gonna be pissed at Jungkook now?"

arya nods , biting her lip before innocently sauntering away to return to punching the bag as if she had done nothing at all.

taehyung just watched the two punching the bags , he would admit that apart from their random moments of chaos .. arya and Jimin had traines quite well, he didn't fear that the commit would be too hard for them. after all stage one would begin in just a few days. Both of them would pass with flying colours in terms of their fighting skills , he was just worried about how Jimin would react to the stage of tracking down and killing. the mochi boy was way too soft and adorable to kill someone but taehyung guessed now that since Jimin and Jungkook were dating , the boy would get in with no troubles at all.

the hour session soon finished and the group of trainees and taehyung could finally relax. they sad down on the lounge couches after retrieving ice cold bottles of water. " do you guys feel ready for the commit?" Taehyung asked before screwing his bottle open and taken a long gulp of the cold liquid.

" ah I feel okay " arya Said shyly , raising her hand to awkwardly scratch the back of her neck. " I'm not entirely sure of how It will go but I'm confident that with your training I will be good enough to at least get onto the guard if not become a mafia member"

" how about you Jimin?" Taehyung continues, leaning back in his seat.

Jimin paused before speaking as if deep in thought. he chartered his teeth together for a second before replying. " I'm not so sure ... do I really have to kill someone? "

" mafia rules." Taehyung said bluntly " it's not like the people we send you after are innocent..."

Jimin simply nodded , still questioning himself but he shrugged it off as his attention was drawn towards the two paper folders taehyung held in his hands. the folders were consecutively handed to arya and Jimin.

arya was first to open hers , eager to see whom she had been chosen to track down. " xia chaeyon , ah Jackson told me about this girl! she was originally part of the jeon mafia right? then she decided to steal some information and sell it off to enemies... ah I got this one! i wont disappoint you taehyung " she said with an almost joyful smile as she placed her folder back down and looked across to jimin with just as much excitement.

Jimin looked between arya and taehyungs excitable expressions , sucking in a deep breath as he opened the folder and looked at the papers within. he trailed his finger across the words as he read out loud. " baek sunwoo ... who is he?"

taehyung and arya looked at eachother , sharing the same mafia fandom excitement. " baek sunwoo!" The shout in unison.

" he is a sly little rat .. the guy was caught pretending to be jungkooks brother .. proclaiming that he has access to the be the heir of the jeon mafia .. what a moron" taehyung said , grinning as he saw arya nod along in agreement.

" so I have to kill him?" Jimin quivered , his white eyes looking over the paper one last time before returning his gaze to his company . " okay."

Authors note:

It's been awhile my lovelies.
IM SORRY IM A LAZY AUTHORRRR
😭😭😭😭😭😭

but hey we are almost at 10k 👁👄👁

YAY I PURPLW YOU GUYS

so what did we all think of this chapter :O