Insanity

Stiles POV

I'm walking in a long hallway, I felt a cold breeze hit my neck and a sound of laughter behind me, I turned around expecting to see someone but there was no one.

I turned back around and I let out a gasp surprised, I backed away from it but I then realized it was just a mirror I took a closer look at it and I realized how different I looked, I had bags under my eyes, my skin was pale, I looked like void.

The reflection smirked and suddenly the hand went straight through the glass shattering it, and it grabbed me by the throat, and suddenly we were flying.  My surroundings blurred passed me as I clawed at the hand holding my neck.

Suddenly we were in water and I continued to struggle, he finally let go and I inhaled water making me feel like I was drowning, I saw a woman in the water she was in a black dress with a veil.

"You know what you must do," The lady said in a demonic voice,"Bring it home son of El."

I struggled to swim to the surface but something grabbed my ankle pulling me lower and I looked down to see void Stiles smirking and continuing to pull me lower.

I looked at my fingers and started counting as I was pulled deeper into the dark depths of the water.

1

2

3

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

Eleven I have eleven fingers, I remembered what I did to get out of the nightmares, I yelled kicked and screamed.

I shot up out of bed screaming, and no sooner than I did the door was kicked down by Malia, and she was followed by several other students, all in their sleeping clothes, but they remained at the door frame.

"Stiles, are you okay?" Malia asked worry in her voice.

I was sweating a lot, I tried to calm my racing heart, but I kept repeating what had been happening in my dream.

The feeling of drowning , I've never felt that way before, the feeling that my lungs would burst.

I suddenly started coughing bad until I started throwing up, I stumbled out of bed as I continued to throw up.

I was on all fours and I just puked for three minutes.

When I finally stopped, I realized I had been throwing up water, gallons of it.

"What's going on here?" I heard Alaric say as he came into my room.

Malia slowly rubbed my back as I took in deep shuddering breaths.

"What the hell happened?" Alaric said.

Time skip

"I don't know what else to tell you," I told Alaric as I retold the dream for the third time, except for the son of El part.

"So did this woman say anything else that you remember," Alaric asked standing in front of me.

"She just said to 'bring it home'," I said lying smoothly.

Alaric sat down at his chair,"It's obviously another monster."

"No shit Sherlock," Malia mumbled not loud enough for him to hear.