The Daily Planet

"What the hell were you thinking?" Caroline demanded as soon as she walked into Stiles' motel room.

"Sure Caroline. You can come in," Stiles said.

"This is a public space so I don't need to be invited in," She retorted,"Now can you tell me what the hell were you thinking, going up there and exposing yourself."

"I wasn't going to let them die," Stiles said.

"Do you even understand what you did?" Caroline asked.

"Okay, I know for a fact that they're going to come up with some excuse that's a semi-logical explanation," Stiles said, rolling his eyes,"It's what they always do."

"Maybe humans, but what about Hope, she called me a few hours ago saying that she saw a flying man pull the wing off the plane like it was paper," Caroline said,"Supernaturals might know you're out there. And a lot of them will feel threatened by you."

"Just tell her that she probably hallucinated it from the adrenaline," Stiles suggested.

"I did, but she's still going to look into it," Caroline told him.

"Yeah, I actually thought of something for that," Stiles said, digging through the contents of his duffle bag,"Bam!" He said dramatically, holding up a pair of glasses.

Caroline looked at him like he was insane,"Making yourself look like you're nearsighted isn't going to change anything."

"Hope won't be looking for something that's right in front of her," Stiles said, putting on the glasses,"And especially if what's in front of her is a clumsy rookie reporter."

"That... is actually pretty smart," Caroline had to admit.

"Thank you," Stiles said, pushing the glasses up his nose,"My name's Clark Kent, nice to meet you."

"So, you're gonna stay here then?" Caroline asked,"No more traveling around the world and helping people?"

"Actually now that I'm flying again I can still do that," Stiles said smiling,"I can live in one place and still get around fast enough for my extracurricular activities."

"What happens when you have to leave suddenly?" Caroline asked.

Stiles zoomed into his bathroom and came out a half a second later wearing red and blue flannel,"Quick change," Stiles said, sticking his hands into his Jean pockets.

Time Skip

Clark Kent stumbled out of the elevator, tripping over his own shoelaces, wearing a pair of khakis, white button down shirt, black tie, and blazer.

"Sorry, sorry," He said as he bumped into people, grabbing his leather satchel to keep it from hitting other people.

After finding out where Perry White's office is and getting hired thanks to a bit of compulsion from Caroline, White was now showing him around.

"Stick with Lane, she'll show you the ropes," White said.

"Lane, sir?" Stiles said, faking confusion.

"Who told you to wear a tie?" A familiar voice said.