Mystic Falls

Stiles POV

After a few slaps Malia finally came out of it,"You Stiles Stilinski are a alien like from another planet alien."

"Yup,"I said popping the p.

"How is that even possible?" she asked.

"Well you see when a alien mommy and a alien daddy love each other very much-"

"You know what I mean."Malia said stopping me from going any further.

"Okay fine.  I was born on a planet called Krypton it's light years away and they sent me here to save me from a guy named Zod who is basically Kryptonian Nazi, so they sent me here because the yellow sun gives me powers basically making me indestructible."

Malia's mouth was hanging open for the third time in the last five minutes.  I just simply put my hand under her chin and closed it for her.

"Yeah so um while your processing that I'm going to start eating,"I said opening the new box of pizza.  I looked to my dad and he was just watching the interaction between us with a amused smile on his face.

On my third slice of pizza Malia finally spoke up,"So this whole time you weren't weak or defenseless or even human."

"Nope but to my defense I found out about the alien bit like an hour before I left." I told her.

"What else can you do?" Malia asked eager for more information.

"Well as you can tell I'm super fast and super strong a lot stronger than a alpha may I add.  My senses are like a hundred times more powerful than yours so I have to concentrate to drown out all the excess information, and my eyes can see in infrared and x-ray-"

"Wait what do you mean x-ray?" Malia asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

I noticed the gesture and I quickly reassured her,"Oh err it only works if I concentrate, and usually my sight goes straight through the skin unless there's a wall in the way than I would be able to see people normally."

"Okay continue." she said satisfied with my answer.

"So there's heat vision and freeze breath."

"Who comes up with these names?" She asked, I simply pointed at dad,"Ohhh that makes sense."

I opened my mouth to continue but I was interrupted yet again but this time by dad,"Wait wait what is that supposed to mean?"

"Well your not the best with names, I mean 'Stiles' really how could you name your son that." Malia said in a obvious tone.

"You do realize 'Stiles' is a nick name right?" I told her.

"Wait it is, what's your real name?"

"Mieczyslaw," my dad and I both said in unison.

"And you just proved my point you named your son something that sounds like a sneeze," Malia said.

"Beside the point I can also fly." I said changing the subject before a fight could break out between dad and Malia.

"Wait fly since when can you fly." Dad exclaimed.

"Since yesterday actually."

"So it's like up up and away fly?" Dad asked making sure he heard correctly.

"Yup," I said popping the p.

"I take it you guys would like a demonstration?"

"Yes that would be helpful thank you." Malia said in a sarcastic tone.