Self Control

"Don't you need any supplies?" Hope asked as Stiles walked into the room.

"Nope, I don't need to sleep, eat, or even breathe," Stiles said.

Rafael walked up to them, sweating and looking very sickly.

"Hey, you okay?" Hope asked.

"Um... my mind still won't settle down," Raf said as they walked into the hallway,"Look, I'm sorry, but I can't join the fight."

"Don't worry, I'm not going alone," Hope reassured him,"My squad answered my 'Avengers assemble'," She told them, as Kaleb, Jed, Josie, and Lizzie rounded the corner.

"Does it have to be a squad?" Stiles asked Hope sarcastically,"What about a league?"

When Josie looked at him, he went silent, not meeting her eyes. She swallowed and when she saw Lizzie she glared at her sister.

"She's coming?" The twins said in unison.

"I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause?" Hope asked politely.

Rafael glared at Jed,"Why is he going? He hates Landon."

"Look, you're the Alpha. If Landon's your pack, that makes him ours," Jed replied.

"Huh, somebody's been working on their socialization skills," Stiles commented,"There may be hope for you yet, Jed."

"Where's MG at?" Kaleb asked.

"He's on his way," Hope replied,"Let's load up while we wait for him. Come on."

They walked out the door only to see several armed guards with what looked like a lot of weapons meant to kill supernaturals.

"Oh, sorry," The leader said,"We were about to knock."

"Who the hell are you?" Hope demanded.

"Names Burr," He said,"Triad industries."

"Propellere," Hope said, but the spell did nothing.

"I got this," Kaleb said, running forward, but as soon as his hand was caught underneath the sun it burned and sizzled,"Agh!" He cried out, going back under the shade of the roof.

"What you don't got is magic. Which is why your daylight ring won't work. And what we have are stakes, wolfsbane... and other things. So I think you should invite us inside," Burr said.

Stiles took a step forward, but he felt like his hand exploded, he looked down at it, watching the green veins spread across the back of his hand and palm, sweat started to drip from his brow as he breathed heavily.

Josie saw this and her eyes widened looking at the Kryptonian in worry.

Stiles looked at the guns the soldiers were holding with his x-ray vision and saw glowing green bullets in the magazines.

Stiles took a step back and his hand turned back to normal, they came in without being invited in and forced all of the students into the assembly hall.

"We're looking for an artifact known as the Chalice of Arimathea and an Alien," Burr said, making Stiles freeze,"We have reason to believe it's part of your school's collection, the Alien however could have been hiding here in plain sight. If you have information about its whereabouts please step forward, and no one will be harmed."

"The hell you talking about, man?" Kaleb shouted at Burr,"Why don't we go look for Avatar while we're at it?"

Burr glared at Kaleb, before turning to the rest of the students,"Now, you know this place a lot better than we do, so the sooner you help us find them, the sooner we'll be gone. Triad, thanks you for your time."