Salvatore School

Josie POV

"WHAT?" I screamed as Mom finished telling me the story of Stiles Stilinski,"He's a alien like outer space E.T. alien."

"Yes and he actually prefers extraterrestrial," Mom told me.

"So he's coming here today to attend school?" I asked making sure I heard her correctly.

"Again yes and he doesn't want anybody knowing what he is so he's going to pretend to be a vampire."

"But why?"

"He needs help with his powers just like everyone at this school."

"Why are you telling me this if he wants to keep it a secret?"

"Because he trusts you."

"But I've never even met the guy."

"Yes you have now I have to go get him and you and Lizzie are going to give him the tour."

Before I could ask any more questions she was gone.  I was so frustrated who was he, what does he look like, how do I know he even is a he questions clouded my mind but I managed to force them down and went to my room to get Lizzie for the tour.

"Lizzie, Mom wants of to give a tour to a new kid,"

Lizzie laid on her bed not even bothering to look up from her phone,"Boy or girl?"

"Boy."

"Age?"

"About sixteen."

"Is he hot?"

"Haven't met him."

Lizzie looked up from her phone,"What is he?"

"Vampire."

Lizzie smirked getting up from her bed smirking wrapping her arm around mine and started heading for the front entrance,"If he's hot I got dibs."

I rolled my eyes and Mom's familiar SUV pulled up I could make out a shadow in the passenger seat, questions started banging in my head again what if he was green, what are his powers, does he even eat.

Mom exited the car and the passenger door opened and I prepared myself for the worst but when I saw his face only one word came out,"YOU!"

Lizzie POV rewind a few minutes

Josie and I headed down the stairs and to the front of the school to welcome our new vampire I pondered what he might look like I thought about brown hair and maybe blue eyes tall and lean.

Mom pulled up to the school but there was a shadow in the passenger seat not allowing me to make out his face.  Mom turned the car off and exited and so did the passenger looked to his face in anticipation and I felt my jaw drop and only one word came out,"YOU!"

Stiles POV rewind a few minutes

Caroline and I drove to the school and I was a little nervous and I fiddled with my ring twisting it around my finger.

Caroline noticed this,"Hey it's okay to be nervous."

I gave her a grateful smile and we pulled up to a gate with a calligraphic s on it,"So Josie and Lizzie will give you a tour and I'll get a dorm situated for you."

"Okay,"was all I said.

As we pulled up to the school I saw both Josie and Lizzie at the front entrance and my attention lingered on Josie thinking about how beautiful she looked.