Siphon

"Here you go," Stiles said, handing Hope her morning coffee, then pushing his glasses back up.

"Thanks," Hope said, taking the cup and looking at one of the TV's connected to the pillars showing footage of a fire thirty miles away.

Stiles' eyes widened at the sight of it, looking at Hope's coffee he gave a subtle blow, not for force but her the cold making the cup's steam disappear.

Hope took a sip and grimaced,"Clark, this is cold," She complained, going to go get a warm cup herself.

Stiles made sure she was gone before, flying out of there faster than anyone could see.

Landing in the middle of the fire, he got everyone out before standing in the middle of the building, spreading his arms before bringing them back together in a giant clap. As the force of the clap rippled throughout the building putting out the fire.

"What happened?" Hope asked, looking at the TV in confusion as the last of the smoke drifted away.

"Fire went out under unknown circumstances," Stiles said,"Donut?" He asked, holding up the paper bag.

Hope looked at him suspiciously before taking the donut bag and looking inside,"What kind?" She asked.

"Apple fritter," Stiles replied.

Hope took the donut out and took a large bite out of it,"You're forgiven for the cold coffee," She said with her mouthful,"But next time get an eclair."

Stiles chuckled,"Yes, ma'am."

"Do we have anything on these mysterious saves?" Hope asked.

"Only a red and blue blur," Stiles said,"Not even a picture."

"OLSEN!" Hope shouted, and MG's head stuck around the corner looking very nervous.

"Yeah?" He said, looking at Hope with fear.

"Your job is to take pictures, why don't we have one of this secret hero yet?" Hope asked.

MG swallowed,"He's too fast."

"You're pretty fast yourself," Hope reminded him,"Why don't you use some of that speed and get a damn picture."

MG nodded before going back to cleaning his camera.

"Ouch," Stiles mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Hope asked.

"You could ease up on him a little," Stiles suggested,"He's just a kid."

Hope was silent for a moment,"I've known him a lot longer than you. He works better under pressure."

"Okay," Stiles said, shrugging,"Why are you obsessed with finding this guy anyway? If it is even a guy, some of these saves are pretty impossible."

"I grew up hearing how the word impossible was just a lie to oblivious humans," Hope said.

"Cool," Stiles said,"But that doesn't really mean that this guy, if it is a guy, exists."

"It's a man," Hope said confidently,"And I'm gonna find out who it is."

"There have been a few conspiracy theories about this blur," Stiles told her, sitting down in his desk across from hers,"Some people think he's a vampire."

"He's too fast," Hope said, and Stiles looked at her with fake confusion,"According to vampire lore they can't go faster than a hundred miles per hour. The blur is flying all over the city in seconds."

"Okay, can we not call him the blur?" Stiles asked,"It sounds kind of stupid."

"I'm sure there's a better name out there somewhere," Hope said.