Arena

"When you said that this would be our first day in training this isn't what I had in mind," Lizzie grumbled as they walked into the bar, hearing the noise of several drinks being filled, pool balls clacking against each other, and several laughs filled the air,"What does a bar in the suicide slums have to do with anything?"

Stiles walked up to the bar and ordered the first round,"Take a closer look," Stiles said, taking the first sip of his beverage.

Rolling her eyes, Lizzie looked around, her gaze went to a woman with purple hair, and when she turned to face her glowing purple eyes were revealed along with antennas. Lizzie's eyes were blown wide as she looked at a man as he reached for his drink; his hand was a slimy green claw.

"Welcome to Al's Dive Bar," Stiles said,"Every person in here lost their home planet to something traumatic, this is where we come to find others like us and get a normal life."

"Us?" Lizzie questioned.

"Us," Stiles confirmed,"My parents sent me here when I was only a few days old because a bad guy tried to take over the planet."

"Y-You're an--" Lizzie stuttered.

"Alien," Stiles finished,"Yes, I am. Others here have had similar things happen to them: war, famine, an apocalypse of some kind. Earth is a safe haven because the supernatural beings here are unexpected, unpredictable, that makes them very dangerous. So mostly we just blend in and live quiet lives, and try to not attract unwanted attention," Stiles said, sliding a drink to Lizzie, and she took a closer look at it, it had purple bubbles fizzing down instead of up, and the liquid kept changing colors,"And it's also the place where it has the most the most diverse menu on the planet. But fair warning, you may have my powers but you still have a human body, and that drink you're holding will make you fart till tomorrow morning. Your Mom found that out the hard way," Stiles said, chuckling, then his expression turned fearful,"Don't ever tell her I said that!"

"What's my first lesson?" Lizzie asked.

"Controlling your strength while you try to beat me at pool," Stiles said,"And don't even think about using magic."

Time Skip

Stiles was a blur as he entered the Daily Planet going to the phone booth and emerging wearing his day clothes, which meant no red or blue.

He approached his desk cautiously noticing the papers scattered all around the floor, Hope's desk, and his desk.

"Uhh... Lois?" Stiles said cautiously.

There was a large thump that came from under Hope's desk,"Ow! Son of a bitch," Hope said, her heading peeking up from under her desk rubbing her head where she hit it.

"What are you doing on the floor?" Stiles asked as Hope stood up.

"Do you know how many stories there are that don't actually involve the Red-Blue-Blur?" Hope asked in a rush and Stiles could've sworn he saw her eye start to twitch,"A lot, after an unexpected phone call from a friend, it made me realize there are probably a lot more interesting stories than just a superhero saving a bunch of people."

"How much coffee have you had?" Stiles asked hesitantly.

Hope started counting on her fingers, but lost count at around eleven,"I don't know," She said, grabbing her cup, but Stiles snatched it from her.

"Your eyes are dilating," Stiles noticed.

"Shut up. I'm fine," Hope said, trying to grab the coffee, but Stiles just raised it above his head,"Damn you and your height," Hope growled, sitting down in her chair.