Farm Boy

The hero flew through the air, his red cape flapping in the wind, his right hand stretched up as he flew higher.

"CUT!" The director yelled and the actor in the Warrior Angel costume descended, the tether disconnecting from his harness.

Stiles and Hope stood behind the line, watching the film set.

"Okay, here's our chance," Hope said, about to step over the barrier to approach the actor playing Warrior Angel but was pushed back by one of the security guards.

"I don't think this is working," Stiles told her.

"Really? Didn't notice," Hope said sarcastically,"Maybe we can get an interview with the owner of the farm. Who is that anyway?"

"Mr. Kent?" A director's assistant said,"Would it be okay if we set up the dressing room in the farm house?"

"Yeah, sure," Stiles said, as he and Hope continued to walk around the perimeter of his farm,"Just don't go upstairs," The assistant nodded before leaving.

"What the hell?" Hope said, her eyes narrowing at Stiles.

"This is my farm," Stiles said,"My parents and I would come here during summers."

"And I'm just learning about this now?" Hope asked,"I thought we were friends."

"It never came up," Stiles replied innocently,"And I'm thinking of getting it back up and running again."

"How are you going to balance that out with being a reporter?" Hope asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You'd be surprised with how good I am with time management," Stiles said, smirking.

"Everyone back away, please," A security guard said and Hope and Stiles backed away as a beautiful woman passed by along with an umbrella boy, makeup artist, and two other security guards.

"Who's that?" Stiles asked Hope.

"You're kidding me, right?" Hope said, and Stiles gave her a blank look,"You're hopeless, that's Rachel Davenport. One of the most talented actresses known in the world of movies. She's not a star, she's her own constellation."

"Oh," Stiles said, not very impressed.

"Action!" The director yelled.

Rachel said her line before going into a car and driving away at high speeds.

"Alright, Rachel. We're good," The director said into the radio but she kept driving, even going faster.

Stiles' eyes narrowed, so he used his hearing to see what was going on in the car.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" Rachel shouted,"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" She screamed.

Stiles took off running faster than anybody could see, the car collided with a fence post, but because of the speed it was going it went flying into the air. Rachel crashed through the window and would have died if Stiles hadn't caught her in time, holding her close to him as the car blew up, he turned away from the fire so it hit his back and not Rachel.

Rachel grunted softly as she opened her eyes, looking up at Stiles, a small cut on her brow being the only damage she received,"So, you just totally saved my life," Rachel said softly.

Time Skip

"So, you literally saved her life, but you're not gonna interview her?" Hope asked, as he walked out of his room wearing his gray flannel, jeans, work shoes, and his glasses.

"That would be called taking advantage of her, Lois," Stiles said.

Hope looked at him up and down, noticing how sexy he looked in his farm boy attire,"My eyes are up here," Stiles said, walking past her and down the stairs, the film crew had left for Rachel's because of Rachel's accident so it was only him and Hope on the farm.