Mid-Air Emergency

Hope woke up like she did every single morning, she went into the bathroom, took a shower brushed her teeth, got dressed for the day, a black skirt that went to her knees, a white button up shirt, and her pass for the ID badge for the daily planet. She took the silver chain that had the ring on it, putting it around her neck and tucking it under her shirt.

The only difference was the sleeping form on her couch.

"MG, get up," Hope said.

MG groaned, sitting up and rubbing his face, trying to get the sleep from his mind.

"Shit," MG said, shooting up from the couch going to the bathroom and changing quickly using his vamp speed,"Is this okay?" He asked, nervous about his first day at the planet.

Hope looked at him up and down,"Change the shoes," She told him.

He nodded, changing his shoes into casual ones instead of shoes he might wear to church.

"And lose the tie," Hope said,"No one wears ties anyway."

MG tore off the tie.

"Okay, can you help me with my new profile?" MG asked nervously.

"Alright," Hope replied,"What's your name?"

"James Olsen," MG said.

"You do realize everybody is going to start calling you Jimmy, right?" Hope asked, raising an eyebrow.

MG shrugged.

"Where were you born?"

"Metropolis, born and raised," MG answered.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

Hope smiled at MG,"You got it. I have to go, you can take a cab there if you want."

"Wait, you're not coming?" MG asked.

"No, remember I have that story with the piggyback-plane-rocket thing?" Hope said.

"Oh, okay," MG said, his nervousness starting to return.

"You'll be okay," Hope reassured him,"And no offense but I want my own place again."

"Okay, okay, fine," MG said.

Hope gave him another smile, before grabbing her plane ticket, press pass, and car keys.

Change Of View

Stiles smiled at Caroline as he walked into the bar seeing her.

"Hey, Stiles," Caroline said as they hugged, it's been a few months since they had seen each other.

"So, where have you been this time?" Caroline asked, as they sat at the bar and the bartender gave them their first round of beer.

"Costa Rica," Stiles answered,"I've been helping out clean up after the hurricane."

After Stiles had come back from Malivore he didn't tell anybody who he was, he had only told Caroline after a few months of just wandering the earth alone.

"Meet anybody?" Caroline asked.

Stiles rolled his eyes,"I swear you're more like a little sister obsessed with my love life."

Caroline smirked and shrugged,"You need to start dating more anyway."

"I already dated someone, remember?" Stiles reminded her.

"Oh, yeah. What was her name again?" Caroline asked, taking a sip of her beer.

"Diana," Stiles said,"She was pretty aggressive about being the big spoon in bed."