Talk With The Blonde

"Where are you?" Hope demanded from the other end of the phone.

"Both nowhere and everywhere," Stiles replied sarcastically.

"Josie is really sorry," Hope replied.

"Let me guess, she told you to say that," Stiles said.

"No," Hope denied.

"Really, then why is she right next to you?" Stiles asked bitterly.

"Are you here?" Hope asked, looking around outside her window while Josie waited impatiently.

"Nope," Stiles answered,"I'm miles away. I can just see you from here."

"How about you come back and you and Josie can work this out?" Hope asked.

"I would, I mean I really would. But this cloud I am laying on is very comfortable," Stiles replied sarcastically.

Hope looked up and sure enough in the sky there was a tiny black speck next to a cloud just hovering there, the only reason Hope was able to see it was because of her wolf eyes.

"Are you just going to float there all day?" Hope asked.

No sooner than she said that, the spec disappeared,"No," Stiles said.

Hope let out an annoyed sigh.

"Goodbye now," Stiles said before hanging up.

Stiles didn't know what to do, he just needed time he knew that much for sure.

Time Skip

Stiles found himself in Europe, having a food tour of earth.

He inhaled the chinese food he got.

But he stopped when he heard the scream, and a beast-like snarl.

Stiles was immediately there, pulling the vampire off of the human.

"Look man, I'm already having a hard time right now?" Stiles said,"If we could please not do this today, that'd be great."

"Do you realize what you are dealing with?" The vampire asked, baring his fangs,"I'm an eight hundred year old vampire."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Stiles said rolling his eyes,"Is this the part where you start monologuing or are you just going to try and rip my throat out?"

The vampire lunged, but Stiles dodged easily.

"Okay, how about you just go on your merry way and promise not to feed anymore," Stiles suggested.

The vampire lunged again, but this time Stiles just flew up about ten feet.

He looked around in confusion wondering where the Kryptonian went, Stiles just slowly drifted down his feet inches from the ground and he tapped him on the shoulder.

The vampire spun around, but as Stiles was about to blast him to ashes a blonde blur jumped from the roof and broke the vampire's neck.

The blonde looked at Stiles floating in the air.

"What are you doing here, Stiles?" Caroline asked.

"Nothing," Stiles said innocently,"You?"

"Why aren't you at the school?" Caroline asked.

"It's complicated," Stiles replied.

"I've got time."

Time Skip

Caroline and Stiles sat on the bench as he finally finished his explanation.

"So I just need some space to figure this stuff out," Stiles said.