Malivore

Stiles wandered the endless darkness, looking around for any sign of movement.

"Hello?" Stiles called out his voice echoing through the void he was in.

Frustrated, Stiles flew up trying to get a better view of his surroundings but there was just darkness and more darkness.

When he landed on the ground his suit turned back into his ring as he continued to wander, not sure what else to do.

"HELLO?" Stiles yelled.

Stiles heard a growl coming from behind him, he froze for a second fearing what could be behind him and when he turned around he saw a dragon.

"Shit," Stiles said, as it opened its mouth and fire spewed from it.

Stiles barely had enough time to blow his freeze breath to block it, and they battled to see who would persevere.

Stiles pushed his freeze breath harder, the stream of fire became shorter and then the dragon got a mouthful of frost and ice making it collapse.

"Stiles?" A familiar voice said in surprise and joy.

Stiles turned and saw Hope standing there looking at him in shock.

A smile broke out on their faces as they ran at each other and hugged, Stiles lifting her off her toes as she hugged her tightly, careful not to break her.

"Wait, how are you here?" Stiles asked, setting her down.

"I jumped into Malivore," Hope said after a moment.

"You did what?" Stiles asked, eyes widening.

"I was the loophole to his immortality," Hope said,"Malivore was made from a vampire, a witch, and a werewolf. So I jumped to kill him."

"That... is the stupidest thing I have ever heard," Stiles said,"You're not a vampire yet, remember? We're in Malivore, you didn't kill him because you haven't activated your vampire side."

"That didn't occur to me at the time," Hope said, looking down.

Stiles looked down at her sympathetically,"It's fine, we just have to--"

Stiles was suddenly cut off by a giant bright cyclone of light opening up out of nowhere.

Hope flew across the ground about to be sucked up into it.

Stiles grabbed her ankle just in time to keep her from getting sucked up, and the cyclone disappeared, and Stiles caught Hope.

"Why are you always catching people?" Hope asked as Stiles set her down.

"Why do you guys always need to be caught?" Stiles replied.

"Well, isn't this a turn of events," A smug voice said.

Hope and Stiles turned to look at Ryan Clarke, Stiles' eyes went to his finger where he no longer had the Kryptonite ring.

Stiles shot forward, grabbing Clarke by the back of the neck, and slamming his face into the ground over and over till his nose was flat and leaking Malivore mud.

"Okay, I may have deserved that," Clarke said, standing up fixing his nose.

"You think," Stiles growled, his eyes starting to heat up.

"Stiles, calm down," Hope said.

"Don't tell me to 'calm down'," Stiles shouted at her,"We're stuck in here because of him, and I don't even know if Josie's still..."

Hope looked at him sadly,"We will get out of here."

"Not without my help you won't," Clarke said.