Soulmate

"Why am I even helping here?" Caroline asked as they carried his ship to the old mill.

"Because you're nice," Stiles said as they finally set it down.

"Why are we moving it again?" Caroline asked.

"Because some new people moved into my Dad's old house," Stiles replied,"We can't really keep a spaceship under the shed."

"And you think hiding it under here is a much better idea? This is where teenagers come to party," Caroline reminded him.

"Have you ever known a teenager to just start digging stuff up in random places during a party?" Stiles asked.

Caroline gave him a pointed look.

"Besides me," Stiles said.

"Okay, fine. You make a good point," Caroline said, rolling her eyes.

"Allright, back up," Stiles said, and Caroline backed away a few feet as Stiles started to spin at superspeed, basically becoming a drill as dirt flew everywhere and and then there was a twenty foot hole in the ground that Stiles flew out of.

"I have to go," Stiles said, after getting a text from Hope.

"You're gonna leave me with this?" Caroline said, gesturing to the ship and hole.

"Just push it in and bury it," Stiles said, before flying off.

"Unbelievable," Caroline said, but then she got a closer look at the ship.

She had never actually seen his ship up close, and now she was quite curious to see how it works. Caroline looked at the front of it, where the family crest was, reaching for the middle of it she managed to pry it open using all her supernatural strength. It opened in a similar way to a blooming flower and she looked in the middle of the chamber where Stiles once laid when he was a baby.

"Awww," Caroline said, smiling,"Had no idea you were this small, Stiles," She said to no one in particular.

The vampire looked at the several symbols surrounding the cradle. Her fingers traced the symbols curiously, and when they started to glow blue she backed up.

"Oh, no," Caroline said, as the ship closed, and the S started to glow a cobalt blue.

A single beam of blue light blasted into the air like a beacon.

"Stiles is gonna kill me," Caroline said, as she quickly shoved the ship into the hole and started burying it as fast as she could.

Change Of View

An unknown man walked along the sidewalk, in the dark streets of Metropolis, talking to someone on his phone,"Look, Matt. I know the stock is crap. But it's pump-and-dump time, my man. So hype it, sell it, and make me a profit, or you're dead to me."

The streetlight suddenly went out, as did every electrical thing around him.

"Hello? Hello?" The man said, looking at his phone in confusion, there was a flash of purple light coming from the alley he was standing next to.

Unable to help his curiosity he walked down the alley and saw a beautiful woman with strawberry blonde hair, and an outfit that was barely hiding any skin.