MORE Training / the League Strikes

It was the next day at camp as the high pitch screaming of Koda is heard and everyone else's continued to their training even though some of them were too tired.

"Hey remedial group, keep at it." said Aizawa using his scarf to keep Kirishima's head up.

"Yes sir.." said Kirishima.

"I'm sorry but I need more beauty sleep.." said Mina.

"Who knew those extra lessons...." said Kaminari.

"...Would go on in two in the morning" said Sero.

"And start all over at seven" said Sato.

"I told you that it would be tough. Remember, you're not just improving your Quirks, you're also improving the many weaknesses I saw at the finals, think more carefully why your more tired more than the others before you start whining, you have much to improve here." said Aizawa.

"Right.. yes sir!" All 5 of them said.

Aizawa wasn't done talking as he turn to the other students as well.

"Don't lose focus, each of you can move faster and no matter what your doing. Remember where you started and who you were before U.A and why your sweating. Always keep in mind, why your limits are getting tested, that's what it means to improve" said Aizawa.

'Where I started..' Bakugo thought.

'Who I am' Todoroki thought

'How I got here..' Izuku thought.

This was about the same time when Izuku thought about something as this has been bugging him ever since as he stops sparring with his clone which dispelled as he runs over to Aizawa.

"Um hey Aizawa Sensei" Izuku called out to him.

"What is it Midoriya? You should continue on with your training" said Aizawa.

"Yeah I know but, I was wondering.. When will All Might and the other teachers be here?" said Izuku.

"Most of the Teachers don't know the location, we've kept it a secret and All Might won't be here, the reason for that 'cause we believe he is the main target for the League so he won't be here for all your safety, that's what he get for always being in the spot light." said Aizawa.

As Aizawa walked away he scoffed at the end.

'It seems like for worst these days' Izuku thought with a sweatdrop as he sighs.

'It looks like All Might won't be here..'

"Don't worry kid!! At least you have us to train ya!" Rokuro chimed in.

"Yeah!! With us training you, you'll get stronger! Dattebayo!" said Naruto which caused Izuku to smile.

'Thanks guys..'

"You're welcome Izuku, now why don't you make a clone and come to your Inner World." said Yuuto.

"Yes. It's time for us to train Izuku." said Sasuke.

With that, Izuku made two fo his clones as both then walks away knowing what to do as they trained while Izuku went under the shade of a tree as there he starts to meditate.

Meanwhile, Pixie-bob who was sitting on a crate was laughing weirdly with meows.

"You kittens better not get too tired for tonight's gonna be fun!! We're pitting classes against each other for a test of courage! I know you've been training hard today and later you get to play hard, HOWS THAT FOR A REWARD?" shouted Pixie-bob at the end for all to hear.