Spirits Training

It was the next day after the Sports Festival and it was Tuesday in the afternoon, Izuku was in his room doing sketches in his Hero Journal for he was drawing a Hero suit.

"What are you drawing Izuku?" asked Yuuto.

"Oh it's just my new Hero suit, I decided to change it since I have your power and soon the others, I'm only gonna change the color and maybe add some other stuff in it......" said Izuku.

"Oh I see...." said Yuuto.

After that, Izuku proceeded to finish his design as he done it.

"Ah...finish.." said Izuku.

"Hey Izuku, now that you're done, I suggest you train..." said Rokuro.

"Yes I agree, training makes it perfect for you to train with our powers as well as trying to use the other spirits powers..." said Yuuto.

"Hmmm....that sounds good" said Izuku.

"Good I suggest you go to Dagobah Beach to train there" said Rokuro.

"Sounds like a plan" said Izuku as he got up to change clothes.

After changing, Izuku left his room to the door as he sees his Mom watching TV as she notice him going to the door.

"Where are you going sweetie?" said Inko.

"Oh...I'm just going to train Mom, I'll be back for Dinner" said Izuku.

"Okay...but be careful Kay? I don't want seeing you bleed again.." said Inko with concerned as Izuku nodded knowing that his Mom saw what happen in the finals between him and Bakugo.

"Yeah, I'll be alright Mom so love ya!" said Izuku as he left the apartment while hearing Inko shouted back " Love you too!!".

Izuku jog towards Dagobah Beach to train, for there aren't many people going there in the afternoon which makes it perfect for him to train with his powers and OFA.

Soon he made it to the beach and there were no signs of people here which made it perfect.

"Alright now what do I do?" asked Izuku to the two.

"Now go find somewhere around the beach that will be perfect to sit on..." said Rokuro.

"Wait why?" said Izuku

"Well for you to meditate silly, so you can practice our powers in your Inner World.." said Yuuto.

"WHAT!? We could've done this in my room!" said Izuku.

"Well yeah but we wanted you to have fresh air anyway so stop whining and go find a place to sit without people around!" said Rokuro.

"Fine..." said Izuku as he groan.

"Wait a minute Inner world?" asked Izuku confused.

"Yes Inner world, it's what I'm calling your mindscape, now go find someplace to squat down now" said Yuuto.

Izuku just sighed and went around trying to find somewhere to sit and after awhile, he decided to sit on the small hut?.