Quirks

Izuku was still standing in the hallway with Todoroki not saying a word.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Izuku started but Todoroki just look at him not saying anything.

"Come on, spit it out I don't have time" Izuku said as he sighed.

After another few seconds, Izuku was getting impatient as he had enough.

" Alright if your not going to say anything then I'm going to he cafeteria" said Izuku as he was about to leave until Todoroki spoke up

" You completely overwhelmed me"

" Huh?" said Izuku confused.

" I said you overwhelmed me, you made me use my flames" said Todoroki.

"I did?" said Izuku confused.

" Yes you did.............At the start of the race, the power you used remind me of All Might. The way you fight with your arm are also somewhat similar to him even when talking about power it's almost similar to his with your Stockpile Quirk, Plus there are times when the 2 of you go off alone and talk. So there's obviously some connections between the two of you" stated Todoroki as he stare at Izuku who was slightly sweating.

'D-does he know!? Wait it would be impossible for Todoroki to find out..' Izuku thought.

Todoroki then narrowed his eyes and looked right at Izuku and said.

"Midoriya tell me the truth, are you................................All Might's secret love child or something?"

There was a moment of silence as Izuku was processing it.

"WHAT" said Izuku as he look at Todoroki.

"Well are you?" Todoroki question.

"NO! Don't be ridiculous Todoroki, I'm not his secret love child or anything, he only invites me to tea or lunch sometimes because I save him before from death itself, remember.... you were there that day as well?" said Izuku as Todoroki nodded remembering the USJ invasion.

"I see" said Todoroki who didn't look convince as Izuku could only sighed.

"Do you know the Flame Hero Endeavor..... he's the number 2 hero below All Might, he's willing to do anything to surpass All Might even if it means forcing a marriage" said Todoroki.

"Huh what do you mean?" said Izuku as he tilt his head in confusion.

"Have you ever heard of Quirk marriages"

This made Izuku feel disgusted a bit since he heard of this before, it was mainly for producing children with stronger Quirks and Izuku realized something.

"Wait you don't mean-" said Izuku but Todoroki interrupted

"Yes just as you thought, that damn bastard of a Father of mine forced my Mother to marry him for Mother's Ice, Quirk marriages was viewed as an old fashioned arrange marriage but they were wrong, it was mainly producing children with stronger Quirks and because of that my Mother had to suffer through some much because of my Father and every time I remember my Mother, she's always crying and I still remember her saying how unsightly my left side was as she poured boiling water on my face," said Todoroki as he touched his face as Izuku flinched a bit.

"Because of that I came to hate my Father, I'm just a tool for his desires to surpass All Might but I won't let myself be used by him, and so I basically pick a fight with you to show him what I can do without using his Flames, No.... I'll reject him completely by winning first place without it" said Todoroki as he removed his hand from his face as as he had a dark look.