League of Villains USJ

Today was the day of the trip USJ Building Center, where Class 1-A will be doing rescue training along with 1-B to help them learn what to do in Natural Disasters,

But now they were still strong on a bus heading to USJ.

"Hey Deku, why did you wrap black bandages around your right arm seeming it was already healed?" Ochako asked Izuku who was behind her seat sitting with Momo. the whole class was on their Hero suits.

"Oh, it's because I'm planning to use Impurity Arm today"

"Impurity Arm?" Lida said with curiosity who was sitting with Ochako.

"It's the name of the transformation of my right arm I came with."

"Is that what you call it?" Momo asked, Izuku just nodded.

"I see so that's the name of your Quirk then" a voice said as they look behind to see Asui.

"Oh Asui?"

"Sorry Midoriya, I say things without thinking and call me Tsu"

"Ok As- I mean Tsu,  and your right about the Impurity Arm, but to be honest, it's just a part of my other Quirk, I actually have two quirks which is quite difficult to explain" Izuku rubbed the back of his head as everyone was at the thought 'Just a part of his Quirk? Two Quirks!?'

"Man, you have two Quirks!! that's awesome but that arm of yours is even morw awesome, unlike my Hardening Quirk" Kirishima said as he hardened his arm.

"Don't let it get you down, I say that your Quirk is incredible, it's definitely pro material, I bet if you keep training hard, you'll make progress and maybe you can even reach Top 10 Heroes in the future" Izuku said with a smile as he encourage  Kirishima who immediately had a big grin.

"Thanks man I bet you'll be an awesome Hero as well seeing that Awesome power of yours!"

'Yeah, if the people can't help being afraid, but at least I have OFA' Izuku thought.

"If we're talking about awesome Quirks, we should be talking about Todoroki and Bakugo as well with Midoriya" Kaminari said.

"Well Bakugo's always angry and violent, so he won't be very popular" Tsuyu said as Balugo jumped and yelled "WHAT WAS THAT FROG GIRL, ILL BE DAMN POPULAR TOO!"

"See?" Tsuyu prove her point as Izuku couldn't help but chuckle making Bakugo more angry.

"Its kinda funny that it's been almost 2 weeks now and all we've seen is his personality is a flaming sewage crap.." Kaminari said with a snicker.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!?"

Bakugo stood up but suddenly the bus stop and because of the momentum, Bakugo fell down on the floor causing everyone to laugh as Aizawa got up.

"Alright class, were here now so everyone get off"

Aizawa got off the bus and soon everyone got off and was standing in front of USJ building and they met the Pro Hero Thirteen as Izuku was excited to see him but didn't show it.

Another bus came, out came Class 1-B with their teacher Vlad King. they were the other first year class who are in Hero Studies as they got paired with Class 1-A in this training..

After the two class socialized to each other, but defined socialized, each of them were giving glares to each except for their Class Presidents and VP who just sighed and for worst Bakugo was making it worse..

"Huh what's this other extras doing here!"

After that many of Class 1-B were throwing insults at Class 1-A.