Symbol of Peace

AFO.

He has finally made his appearance.

And now he is doing something which at the same time at the main Base.

"Master" said Tomura.

That's when everyone in the Villains started spitting out sludge like Bakugo and slowly taking them somewhere else.

"Oh no! Everyone's going to be taken away!!!" said Gran Torino.

All Might then rushes over to Tomura.

"Damn it!! Take me with you, Shigaraki!!!"

He yelled as All Might tries to grab him before he disappeared but it was a little too lathe 'cause now all the Villains were gone, leaving only the Heroes with the Nomus.

"I-I'm sorry, everyone!!" Kamui Wood apologizes.

"It wasn't your fault!" Edgeshot dodges a Nomu.

"We were also unable to do anything!" He said before he stabs it a Nomu like a thread.

"We thought, Kurogiri's Warp was more like teleportation rather than one that opened a path in space."

"All Might!!" Gran Torino called out.

"Oklahoma Smash"

This move knocked all the Nomus off of him as they were tossed outside.

The police were surprised by this when they saw the Nomus crashing near them.

"That was an energetic way of breaking things" said one of the Police.

"I can't help it! Focus on the Villains!!!"

Then they started shooting at the Nomus but it was futile as the bullets did nothing to them.

"You monsters!!"

Luckily, Endeavor cMe in and proceeded to burn those he could get to a crisp.

"These guys.... Did they come from over there?" Endeavor questions.

"I can't get a hold of Jeanist and the others!" said Tsukauchi "Its possible that we failed on the Nomu factory side!"

"What a mess!" said Endeavor.

But then All Might called out to him.

"Endeavor!!!"

"Huh?"

All Might was seen coughing on the building as he looks to them.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

"What're you looking at to ask a question like that?" said Endeavor "Even though you're at the top, will you need bifocals soon?"

"If you're gonna go, then hurry up and go!!" He then set up another blast,burning more Nomus.

"Yeah, I'll leave it to you" said All Might.

Now, back at the Old Nomu Hangar that was gone now thanks to AFO, who now stands above the ground, in the air looking at Best Jeanist below him, looking barely alive as he was applauding him.

"As expected of the Number 4 Hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away" said All For One.

"To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant. That quick decision making.... and skill.....You must have nerves of steel."

'This man.....'

Even now, Jeanist could only stare at him in horror, knowing that the man in front of him was the true leader of League of Villains, to know someone like him is on par with All Might.