Corrupted

"Urgh...."

Izuku was slowly regaining consciousness as he was groaning with head throbbing in pain.

"M-My head.. hurts... W-What happened?"

He opens his eyes but only to see darkness.

He looks around but it was so dark with no lights as he almost thought he was blind.

"Why is it so dark? W-Where am I?"

"Oh? You're finally awake..."

Izuku widens his eyes when he heard a voice but it's not just that, he just realized that he was tied to something, he would know what it was and where he was if it wasn't so dark right now.

He continues to struggle in his restraints but a deep loud chuckle made him stop.

"Don't bother boy, it's futile, I'm deeply aware of what you can do, especially with such a Quirk as yours.."

"W-Who are you and what do you want from me!? A-Are you a Villain!?!"

"Well aren't you a curious" He chuckled again. "You should know by now, no you should remember what happened."

"What happened?" Izuku questions confused but then panics as he remembers his battle.

"Wait.. then that means I lost!?"

"It seems so but to me it was your win... I didn't expect you to be that strong, you killed all those Nomus in one final blow. It wasn't luck that you run out of steam hehaha.."

He laughs a bit,

"The Nomus that survive didn't quite make it far, such a shame that I couldn't save them.. I made them exceptionally powerful y'know.."

"W-Who are you and more importantly what do you want from me!?" He questions him again but the deep voice just chuckled.

"Oh come on young man, you should know by now, All Might should have told you from what I'm guessing..."

Izuku was even more confused when he mentioned All Might but that's when he realized.

"All...For One?"

"Ah it seems you do know me. Good... That saves me all the trouble of introducing myself. Now tell me, do you know why you're here?"

The villain questions Izuku as then, the lights suddenly turns on and Izuku widens his eyes and starts to look around him.

He was in some sort of lab, a really scary one in fact with tubes all around them that were connected to machines but that's not all...

There were people in it.

No...

They were Nomus.

This frightened Izuku as he then look in front to see a tall man in a suit wearing a suit sitting on a chair as tubes were connected on him, he has no eyes as veins were visible around his head while he was grinning.

"Greetings Izuku Midoriya."

"....."

Izuku didn't say anything as he was too frozen in fear of the man's presence.

AFO seeing this just smirks as he stood up and walks over to him bringing more fear into Izuku's being.

The aura around him.

Izuku could see it.

It was as if it was clear as day..

This man..