A Unfortunate Victory

Earlier Izuku was running through the forest trying to find his friends and save ten from whatever situation try were in especially Bakugo but he was attacked but Shoji came in to help Izuku out of the situation.

He also told him that the Villain that attacked him was the reason Dark Shadow lost control in the dark.

"How did Tokoyami get like this?" said Izuku as both he and Shoji were hiding behind a tree.

"Like I said before, a Villain got the drop on us and doing so, I pushed Tokoyami out of the way from the Villain's track but causing me to lose one of my duple arms" said Shoji.

This made Izuku look at the bleeding arm.

"But it's not like it's gone forever, my duple arms can make duplicates upon duplicates but the thing is, Tokoyami lost control after seeing this, it might be grief of regret but that was the trigger to call out Dark Shadow and lose control in the dark" said Shoji.

"I know that it gets stronger in the dark but I didn't expect it to be the worst!" said Izuku shocked seeing Dark Shadow.

"Yeah! I mean, Dark Shadow almost looks like it can take on a CC Rank Kegare or maybe even +B!" Rokuro exclaimed seeing Dark Shadow's size and power.

"My this is quite a strong Quirk I'll say. I wonder if Izuku's Shadow Manipulation can be this powerful as well" said Yuuto in thought of the possibilities and potentials of this power,

"What the hell are you saying right now!? Can't you see the situation were in!?" said Rokuro annoyed.

Izuku just ignores Rokuro's constant yelling at Yuuto as he focuses at the problem.

"But right now, Dark Shadow is attacking anything that makes a noise or movements like a beast attacking wildly" said Shoji.

But during this, Tokoyami was warning them.

"Hurry up and go! Just leave me and help our classmates instead!!" said Tokoyami struggling. "Stop this!! Calm down Dark Shadow!!"

Izuku and Shoji didn't move as they were still behind the tree.

"Dark Shadow still has a weakness to light and if we can lead them to a fire or to the camp, we can contain it. Midoriya you came to save your friends no matter what Bt knowing that you're being targeted as well, I can't let you do this" said Shoji.

"I know but I can't just standby and do nothing, the camp is way too far and I can't let you do the alone" said Izuku.

That's when Dark Shadow heard them both and attacked the tree they were hiding behind as they dodge away.

"I have to make sure your safe Midoriya, so make sure you stay close but far away from Dark Shadow" said Shoji.

Izuku could only clicked his tongue in frustration at this. If he could, he could had already help Tokoyami and Dark Shadow with Fire Style Jutsu right now but seeing how much chakra is needed, it was not an option.

But then, Izuku had an idea.

"Alright, I have a plan" said Izuku as this caught Shoji's attention.

Meanwhile, both Bakugo and Todoroki were seen up against on of the villains that was in a black bondage and his teeth had elongated as it was sharp as a blade.

"Flesh, piece of meat, flesh" said ???

Then his teeth elongated from his mouth, shooting towards in multiple directions as it hits n ice wall that Todoroki had set up.

"Teeth attacks, seriously? He actually thinks he can beat me with that, I'll just blast him with my Explosion!" said Bakugo.

"You can't." said Todoroki who was carrying an unconscious student.