Students Vs Teachers #2

The exams were almost half way through now, it only leaves six teams before Izuku match, but during this Momo decided to go to the Observation room to watch the next coming match.

"Hey Momo!" said Izuku.

"Momo you were incredible!" said Ochako,

"I never thought that you would have such amazing plan" said Tsu.

"Indeed your plan was really thought out" said Iida.

"I won't say that for we almost failed when I miss hitting the lever of the catapult" said Momo.

"Either way you still pass, and glad you did Momo" said Izuku.

"Thank you Izuku" said Momo with a smile.

"By the way, what were you and Todoroki were talking about during the exam?" said Izuku.

At this when Momo turn completely red.

"I-it was nothing Izuku, we were talking about our plan that's all!" said Momo blushing.

This left Izuku confused as he tilt his head by Momo's reaction and Momo decided to change the subject.

"Hey Ochako, your match is up right?" said Momo.

"Yeah I should be going now" said Ochako.

"Yeah good luck Ochako" said Izuku.

"Do your best" said Iida.

"You got this Ochako good luck kerokero" said Tsu.

Soon enough, Ochako walk out of the observation room and made it to her exam,so far it was going pretty well until Thirteen used her black hole to try and suck them in and the only thing stopping Ochako and Aoyama from being suck in is the railing they're holding on to.

"Oh no, I can't hold on for much any longer!" said Ochako.

" Don't worry, my navel laser will solve this" said Aoyama.

But as he fired his laser, only to end up being suck into black hole.

'What are we going to do, just think Ochako, what would Deku do in this kind of situation ' Ochako thought.

"You're thinking about Midoriya aren't you?" said Aoyama.

"Wait how did you know!?" said Ochako surprised.

"Isn't it obvious, you like him no?" said Aoyama with a confident look as well as sparkles like he knows what he's talking about.

During this Ochako couldn't help but cover her blush but in doing so made her let go of the railing causing her to get sick in the black hole but Thirteen closed it before she could get in but during this Ochako remembered all her training with Gun head and used it to pin Thirteen down and this gave Aoyama to go for the other arm and finally Ochako putting the cuffs on Thirteen.

"Ochako Uraraka and Yuga Aoyama have passed the exam" said the Robot announcer,

But on the way back,Aoyama said something to Ochako before she go back o the Observation room.

"Good luck with Midoriya" said Aoyama.

This only left Ochako blushing but she shook her head sideways to get her mind off of it as she was now in the Observation room.

"Uraraka well done, you passed as well" said Iida.

"Yeah Ochako, you were able to find a way to win" said Tsu.

"Glad you passed Ochako!! But what were you and Aoyama talking about that made you let go of the railing?" said Izuku.

This only made Ochako blush as well that Momo did earlier.