Ninja's Training/ Hosu

It was now 3:35 in the afternoon and Izuku was in the roof for he was in his Inner World, Gran Torino was at the living room watching TV, knowing Izuku told him that this is training for him which he just shrugged it off.

During all this, Hero Killer was standing over the ledge of a Building at Gosu as he stares at the streets full of people and Heroes patrolling.

"These streets are filled with fakers" said the Hero Killer

But out of nowhere the Hero Killer swing his blade at the purple mist.

"Do not worry, I mean no harm, I'm only here to offer you something you want Hero Killer Stain" said Kurogiri.

"You, your from the League Of Villains aren't you?" said Stain.

"Yes I am, if you please could come through the portal, my employer wants to have a little chat with you" said Kurogiri.

"And if I don't go" said Stain.

"I assure you that you won't be regretting coming with me" said Kurogiri.

Stain didn't say anything but then got up.

"Fine I'll go but if it ends up being a waste of my time then I'll kill you" said Stain.

"I doubt that" said Kurogiri.

Then Stain went through the purple mist and end up in an empty bar.

"So your the Hero Killer Stain right?" said Tomura.

"Yes I am but first tell me your name" said Stain.

"Tomura Shigaraki and I want to make a precision with you to join the League Of Villains" said Tomura.

"Hmph.. first tell me what is your motivation behind all of this,what is it that you want to do" said Stain.

"What is it what I want to do? That's simple, it's to kill All Might, you see I like to crush things down that I don't like and All Might is at the top of that list" said Tomura.

"I see then so it was a waste of my time for coming here, your nothing but a child who only wants destruction" said Stain as he slowly unsheath his blade.

Kurogiri was about to make a portal to send Stain back but the Flat screen Tv turned on and a voice came out of it.

"Kurogiri stop, this will be the only way he can learn if Tomura wants to reach his full potential" said the voice.

That cause Kurogiri to stop and watch what was about to happen.

_______________________

In Izuku's Inner World that form on the Magano landscape, Izuku was battling the two Ninja's, Naruto lunged at him with a Rasengan while Sasuke with his sword.

Izuku managed to evade the Rasengan as he blocked the sword with a shadow sword and now he was in a sword fight with Sasuke but he was losing since Sasuke has more experience even he only has one arm.

Izuku had to dodge a kick from Naruto but Sasuke saw an opening as he kick Izuku at the ribs which he went flying away.

"You're pretty slow, we have to fixed that" said Naruto.

"I agree, you have full of opening during our spar" said Sasuke as both him and Naruto lunged towards Izuku who immediately dodge their heel kick as he activated the fox cloak.

"It's nice to see, that you have better control on the fox cloak," said Naruto as he smiled.

"Hah! He's even better than you were before!" said a giant Nine tailed fox standing besides Rokuro and Yuuto by a broken down building.