Truth of OFA/Rage?

Izuku met up with All Might in his scrawny form in the Teachers lounge as Izuku sat in front of him.

"So All Might what did you mean the truth of One For All?" started Izuku.

"I heard... that the Hero Killer got a lick of your blood" said All Might.

"Oh yes....his Quirk was one that would keep someone from moving after ingesting their blood, what about it?" said Izuku.

"Do you remember what I said on that day, when I gave you OFA?" said All Might.

"Eat this and inherit my power" said Izuku as his face was turn Ito All Might which surprised All Might.

"Gross..." Izuku heard Sasuke and Naruto in his mind.

"N-No, not that part, I said that it didn't matter what it was as long as you took in my DNA" said All Might and Izuku's eyes widen.

"Wait then does that mean that t-" said Izuku but was interrupted.

"No, that's not it, I thought you might've been worried about that, but I see....you forgot about it huh? One For All cannot  be transferred to anyone unless the bearer wishes it. It cannot be stolen by force, It can be transferred by force though, kind of like this, A young highschool girl that likes me forcefully give me that her chocolate, even though I don't want it but she wishes me to have it" said All Might.

"Did he have to explain it that way.." deadpanned all the spirits as Izuku sweatdrop with them.

"OFA is a special Quirk, it was derived from a certain Quirk that existed in the past" said All Might.

"A Quirk that existed in the past?" said Izuku as All Might nodded.

"The name of that Quirk is called 'All For One' a Quirk that could steal Quirks from others and make them the holders and one that could give those Quirks toothers" said All Might.

"Then, 'All' means everything for one person..." said Izuku.

"Yes, this was when Quirks were first started showing up, before society had figured out on how to deal with the changes. With the appearance of Quirks, suddenly what made someone a normal human crumbled away. With just that, the laws lost their meaning, and the progress of civilization stopped. It was a literal decay" said All Might and Izuku look at him wide eyed.

"If Quirks had never appeared, then humans would  be taking interstellar holidays by now someone important said that in the past" said Izuku and look at All Might.

"Yes that's right, During the chaotic period, there was someone who was the first to unify all the people. I'm sure you also heard of him. He stole Quirks from people and with his overwhelming power, he spread his influence. He moved people in a calculating ways, commiting evil acts to his hearts content. In the link of an eye, he became the leader of the evildoers and ruled Japan." said All Might

"I see where this is getting at..." said Yuuto.

"Same here...." said Sasuke..

"I often see rumors about this online, but isn't this just a myth? it's not in the textbooks or anything..." said Izuku.

"Well they can't put secret dealings in textbooks, can they? If people get powers they look for places to use them" said All Might.

"But how tpdoes this relate to OFA?" said Izuku.

"I said that All For One could give Quirks to others right? He made others trust him or surrender  to him by giving their Quirks, but apparently, they were many given Quirks who could not bear the burden and became link living folks who couldn't speak. Just like the Nomus. Meanwhile there were also Quirks that changed it mixed once they were passed on. All For One had a  Quirkless younger brother. His brother was small and sickly, but he had a strong sense of Justice. It pained him to see his older brother's deeds, so he kept resisting him, He loved his younger brother so much that he forced a Quirk that could stock power onto him. At this point, it is impossible to know if that was out of kindness or toforce him into submission. Yes, he was thought to be Quirkless, but there was something inside him, something neither he himself and not those around him notice. He had a useless Quirk that could pass on Quirks! The Quirk to stock power mix with the Quirk to pass on Quirks, that was the original of OFA" explained All Might.