Symbol of Chaos? Calamity? Cataclysm? Catastrophe?

*Boom!!!*

Chaos

The word itself perfectly describes the battlefield as it continues to spread around for the Heroes were in a tight spot.

All of them were now facing what seems to be their Major threat either to them or to the World.

Izuku continues to relentlessly send attack after attack, using all the debris around them to his advantage.

Soon, Izuku stop attacking which gave the Heroes time to attack back which turned out to be a bait.

As then, Izuku widens his Rinnegan which once was a color of purple but now dark green as it activates and suddenly, he punched the ground, making a shockwave move that spreads throughout the battlefield.

"W-what the hell!?"

*CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK*

The whole place started shaking as cracks starts to spread on the ground, debris started floating around whether from the force or something else...

"I-Impossible!!"

"T-The gravity... At a large scale like this!? This is crazy!!!"

The Heroes were slightly panicking as they see that some of the rubble around started floating in mid air and soon enough,they couldn't stay on the ground too long.

Izuku then crouches down before disappearing in a blur, appearing right on Endeavor's side.

"Shi-"

Endeavor was then kneed in the gut as Izuku sent him flying away in the air with such force!

Endeavor crashes through some rubble in the air before catching himself on balance using his flames as he flies in mid air with it.

"Where is he!? That little brat—There you are!"

He quickly turns around to catch a fist thrown at him.

"Take this!!"

He attacks with a flamethrower attack, point-blank as it exploded and Izuku was sent flying away but digs his footing to a large floating rock.

His arms was smoking as he pats it off and looks to Endeavor.

He then raised his right arm as it started glowing, attempting to use a certain power, but unfortunately, he only formed two fingers of the Red Impurity Arm as Rokuro wouldn't let him.

"Damn you! I won't let you!"

So he'll make do with it as Izuku then grabs a few rocks, coating them with energy before flicking and shooting it towards Endeavor who dodges but got an unexpected kick in the face sending him crashing to the ground.

Izuku perches himself in one of the rubble again as then he dodges a kick from the one and only Gran Torino.

The old man zooms past him, using the debris all around them as platforms in jumping around.

Izuku dodges a fireball coming his way as he looks to see Endeavor back, flying towards him looking enraged.

"I won't be defeated by the likes of you!!!!!"

The other Heroes who were a bit at disadvantage due to floating upside down but slowly manages to balance themselves as Kamui woods starts helping around.

All Might who was holding onto the ground could only watched his Successor fight with the wrong side as he still couldn't believe.

"Amazing! Amazing! AMAZING!! That's it Boy! Show them what's the meaning of POWER!!"