Another power?

It was the next day at early morning as Izuku jog all the way to Dagobah Beach but on the way he was about to ask Rokuro about something.

"Hey Rokuro, about yesterday I forgot to ask you about the sudden boost on my left arm, was that you?"

"Uh...no kid that wasn't me, but it means that one of the spirit about to wake up soon, and I have a feeling I know who it is..."

"Really who!?'

"Sorry kid, did you forget that they're the ones who should tell their names not me, so you better wait and your almost at your destination.."

It was true for Izuku could see the beach right ahead and Rokuro cutted the link as Izuku sees the Big 3 awake but mostly since he sees Nejire asleep at the bench with her hair wrapped around her which Izuku kinda find cute as he look at the other two which was Mirio and Tamaki standing at the railing looking at the horizon where the sun will rise at exactly 30 minutes.

"Hey guys!" Izuku shouted as the 2 turn around to see him while Nejire is still asleep.

"Oh hey Midoriya!" Mirio shouted back.

"How long have you been here?" Izuku asked.

"Oh not long, we've been here for just 10 minutes, so yeah..." Mirio said.

"So ready to train?" Tamaki said.

"Yeah I'm ready but what about Nejire?" Izuku said as he look at her sleeping peacefully while Tamaki grinned as he look at Mirio who grin back and nodded.

"Hey Midoriya, could you try to wake her up?" Mirio said.

"Yeah Midoriya, try poking her cheeks, that always work..." Tamaki added.

"O-Ok.."

Izuku went over Nejire who was lying on the bench sleeping peacefully with cute snores in Izuku's opinion, Izuku lightly poke her cheek which she squirm a bit as Izuku continued poking her until her eyes slowly open as she sees Izuku staring at her. She blink 4 times and realized Izuku was so close to her as she went red and steam came out of her as she jumped in the air flying while covering her face from the blush as Tamaki and Mirio couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey Nejire, come down here! Sorry to wake you up but Mirio and Tamaki told me to!" Izuku said at her who was still flying in the air still flustered as her heart beats faster as she came down while glaring at the two.

"You alright?" Izuku asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine I-Izuku..." stuttered Nejire.

"Are you sure, coz you're looking...too red?" Izuku said as the others were choking on their laugh.

"I-Im sure..." Nejire stuttered as Izuku look at her still flustered as he leaned in as he put his forehead at hers to check her temperature.

"Hmm....are you really alright coz your getting warmer, do you have a fever or something?" Izuku said as his forehead was still leaning on hers.

At this Nejire went even redder as she was flustered and steam came out of her ears, the other two captured a picture of this which the Nejire and Izuku didn't notice as Mirio and Tamaki thought that it can be use as a teasing weapon to Nejire.

"I-Im a-alright Izuku so let's start training already!" Nejire said as she went onto the sand still flustered with Izuku was following behind with the other two who was laughing while at the thought 'I never thought I would see Nejire blush it's hilarious!'.

After that, the Big 3 went on their places and Izuku was on the middle as he will fight the Big 3. Tamaki  immediately change his legs into a chickens as well wings appeared at his back while fingers became Tentacles, Nejire went into the air ready and Mirio took a stance as silence was in the air.