Into the Storm we go.

It was right after the fight between Izuku and Muscular with Izuku using and unlocking a bit of Rokuro's powers but it was also a double edge sword nearly depleting all his energy.

But in some place else, Tomura Shigaraki was seen sitting at the bar with Kurogiri near him,

"You sure they will be alright on their own!" said Kurogiri.

"They'll be fine, even though I'm not a playable character, but I finally realized that this isn't just like an RPG game, we have pretty good equipment but we challenge the final boss while we're still at Level one but instead it's like a simulation game, just like chess. We take down his pawns while gaining experience and strength while we finally make it to him at the end. So I'm the player and I'll use all my pawns and use them to smash through the Hero ranks but the first thing we have to do is gain a new character while also putting cracks in this Super hero world and that's what the Vanguard squad is for. It doesn't matter that they in or lose, the Heroes will be scared that they even showed" said Tomura.

"So they're just sacrificial pawns?" said Kurogiri.

"I'm not that heartless, I wouldn't have send them if I didn't believe inthir strength, they ay have different goals from me but they're still my comrades no less and society bind by Quirks and ridiculous rules, Villains aren't the only ones that are oppressed" said Tomura.

He was looking at two pictures. One was Bakugo as usual looking angry but he was mostly looking at the other picture which was Izuku from the Sports Festival, during when he was using the Red Impurity arm covered in a malicious aura.

"Let's just hope they can pull this off." said Tomura.

Meanwhile back with Izuku, he was catching his breath as he struggles to stand but we down on one knee and Kota was still speechless but after he saw Izuku fell on his knee, he rushes over to him.

"H-Hey are you alright?" said Kota.

"Y-Yeah.. I just need to catch my breath... everything will be okay but there's more work to do." said Izuku.

"But you're all injured, what more can you do now?" said Kota.

"It's not that bad. I knew they were strong but not this strong. That's why I knew I had to fight him, I thought I could at least take one of them down but if the others are just dangerous as this guy then all our lives are at stake and knowing that they're after me and Kacchan, I can't just run away while everyone else is trying to stay alive, that's why I have to tell Aizawa sensei or the Pussycats. I may be tired now but I'm not down yet, I can still save more people," said Izuku.

This just left Kota worried for Izuku.

"We'll leave this Villain here for now. My punch may have broken his arm as well as putting him in a shock so he shouldn't get up any time soon, maybe a little longer than that. So right now I have to make sure that your safe and we're going to need some help, only you can do, that forest is set on fire and my friends could be trapped in the flames. But we have hope, your water Quirk can put those fires out, so Kota we need you" said Izuku.

This made Kota understood the situation and willing to help.

"Now get on my back, we have to get you back to camp." said Izuku.

"Are you sure you can carry me? You're already busted up!" said Kota.

"Don't worry, I'm not that injured, only my arm" said Izuku reassuring him.

Then just like that, he jumps off the cliff with Kota on his back.

"Alright, we should probably warn the others soon enough but first we have to get this kid back to camp" said Rokuro as Izuku nodded at his words.