Back at U.A

Izuku was still being drag by Momo as they made it to the door of their classroom.

"We're here.." said Momo.

"Um....Momo can you let go of my hand now...." said Izuku with a slight blush.

'Damnit what is wrong with me, why do I feel like this!!?' Izuku thought.

"Oh um sorry!" said Momo as she immediately let go while blushing.

"Let's just get in shall we" said Izuku as he open his door only for somebody to tackle him into the ground.

"MIDORI!!" both yelled Mina and Toru as they tackle him into a hug as he fell backwards on the ground and the whole class saw it as Mineta and Kaminari was cursing again while the others watch in amusement.

"Mina! Toru what are you doing!!?" said Momo a bit jealous.

"Oh we're hugging him for we miss Midori!" said Mina as she continued to hug Izuku who was blushing red.

Just then, Jiro and Ochako came to pull away the two from Izuku as he patted the dust off.

"How many times do we have to tell you that don't do that to Midoriya" said Jiro.

"Yeah Deku will be uncomfortable if you do that all the time" said Ochako as Mina and Toru pouted.

"You guys are no fun, you know you could do it to you know..." said Mina as she pouted while Jiro and Ochako began to blush.

But then Toru notice Izuku's eyepatch as she gasped.

"Oh my God Midori! What happen to your eye!?" said Toru with a worried tone.

Thsi caught  all the attention of the class as they saw Izuku's eyepatch.

"Woah! What happen to your eye Midoriya!!?" said Sato.

"Yeah what happen man, what did you do on your internship!?" said Kirishima

Izuku just sighed as more questions were thrown at him about his eye.

"Guys it's fine, don't worry about it" said Izuku already lazy to explain his eye as he sat down at his seat.

The whole just look at him worried but decided no to dwell on it.

Then soon everyone went back to their previous conversations as Izuku draw on his Hero Journal, but heard Kirishima and Sero laughing as he look only to choke in laughter.

"Hahaha....oh my god!!.. what the hell...happened to your hair hahahah!!!!" both said Kirishima and Sero as they bawled laughter on the ground.

"Shut the hell up you damn extras and stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it so it won't go back even after I wash it! So stop laughing" said Bakugo pissed as he tries not to snapped out in anger like what Best Jeanist told him.

"I say that it's an improvement you ticking time bomb hahahah!!!!" said Sero.

"What did you say!!!" said Bakugo as his hair exploded back to spiky again.

"Hahaha!! Its back again!!" both said Kirishima and Sero as they continue to piss off Bakugo.

Izuku couldn't help but choke on his laughter but decided not to since he doesn't want Bakugo arguing with him, then Izuku saw Shinsou walk in looking tired more than before.

"Hey Shinsou you alright?" said Izuku.

"Yeah a teacher actually picked my Internship so I was with a hero that had a lot of worksheets to fill and was like hell for an exer-What the!" said Shinsou as his eyes widen when he saw Izuku's eyepatch.