Battles

After the fight with Shinsou, Izuku were about to go to the stands where his class was assigned to but he was confronted by his friends on the hallway.

"Hey Midoriya, what a relief, you almost lost there" said Mirio.

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't break out of it" said Tamaki.

"Yeah I also tho- " Izuku was interrupted when Nejire hug him.

"Izuku! I almost thought you were gonna lose!!" cried Nejire who was worried.

"Geez Nejire, no need to worry, I won okay besides it wasn't alive or death situation or anything so no need to worry" said Izuki with a smile.

"Yeah but I was worried okay" said Nejire who was still hugging him.

"I know but at least I didn't lose right?" said Izuku.

"I guess your right" said Nejire.

"Now that's cleared, could you let go of me now your hug is so tight"  said Izuku with a smile.

Nejire notice that she was still hugging him immediately went red as she let go and said "WAH! Sorry! "

Nejire was still blushing as she hears Mirio and Tamaki laughing at her as she look at Izuku who look confused.

"Hey Midoriya, you and Nejire look so cute together" teased Mirio with s laugh as Izuku tilt his with a comically question mark popping out of his head while Nejire was so flustered with steam coming out of her ears.

"Yeah I never seen Nejire like this before, she really really lik-" Tamaki was suddenly interrupted when Nejire grab his collar and Mirio as well as she dash away pulling them.

"SORRY IZUKU, WE'LL LEAVE YOU NOW SO GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT MATCH SOON" yelled Nejire as the three of them disappeared in a corner leaving  Izuku confused.

'What was that all about?' Izuku thought as he continues his walk towards the stands as he sees his classmates.

"Hey guys!" called out Izuku.

"Midoriya! There you are, man I almost thought you were gonna lose that fight!" said Kirishima.

"No kidding, you were so close walking out that arena, I thought you almost forfeit!" said Kaminari.

"How did you break free from his control." said Toru.

"Oh maybe because I had a strong will to break free" said Izuku.

"It's a good thing you do, because I would hate seeing you lose that way!" said Mina with a concerned tone.

"Yeah I know but I still won, now then let's wait and watch the next match" said Izuku as he focus on the field with the others look at Midoriya with worried looks as Izuku notice this.

"Is something wrong?" asked Izuku.

"Yeah its just that, are you alright? Because we were kinda worried about you when that guy called you a Demon.." said Momo concerned.

"Oh that, no worries I'm fine guys," said Izuku.

"Are you sure Deku?" said Ochako.

"I'm sure, besides Shinsou apologized to me so no worries" said Izuku with a smile as all of them were convince now.

"O-Ok if you want someone to talk to, were here for you Izuku" said Momo.

"Yeah , she's right Midoriya, were here were your friends" said Mina.

"Thanks guys, now we should sit down to watch the next match." said Izuku.

"Yeah it's between Sero and Todoroki, now we get to see what were up against" said Mina.