How it happened...

There stood, the student who went missing  in the training camp.

The student whose power was immense and unimaginable to people's eyes.

The student who the Hero Society saw as a threat due to his Quirk.

Izuku Midoriya.

"Y-Y-Young..... Midoriya...."

If All Might was not that in complete shock from finding out Tomura was his Master grandson, then multiply it tenfold!

Just that he realizes that the other Villain that he was fighting this whole time was none other than his successor.

The boy in question was wearing a mask almost similar to AFO as well as a business suit by with green neon patterns in it.

"Y-You're..... kidding.... This is some kind of joke.... I-It can't be...."

"Hehehahahahaha!!! What's with that face All Might? Are you that shock to see your student to be a Villain?" AFO mocked him.

All Might turns to him looking more angry but still had that look of despair.

"You... You bastard!!!W-What.... What have you done to him?! What did you do to Young Midoriya?!"

"Ho? I just gave him a little push.. A little encouragement in showing him his true path... Isn't that what you wanted All Might?"

"Cut the crap!!! You did something!!! Y-You..."

All Might couldn't say anything more as he fell to his knees, his attention back straight at his successor who held a blank emotionless look.

"Y-Young Midoriya...."

"I was right...." Gran Torino said grimly looking at Izuku.

The other Heroes were also shocked when they saw him as they also wondered to what happened to him.

"O-Oi... Isn't this the other kid that went missing?" said Kamui Wood.

"What happened to him? Isn't he in the Hero Department?" Edgeshot questions.

Many of them begins to question to what happened to hin but no one other than AFO can answer it.

But if you wanna know then.....

It all happened back then....

___________________________________________

In the training camp.

Izuku is seen running forward as he was frowning.

"Heads up Izuku! We're getting closer." said Naruto.

"Yeah I know but why are we going this way? I get it that were checking out the source of this negative energy you're talking about but the others. We could have dealt with the gas earlier as well too" said Izuku worried for his friends.

"We know that your worried but the clones can handle it, Yuuto and Rokuro are with them, heck Kota is already safe and your other clone is on his way to help the explosion kid." said Naruto.

"He's right but we have to look for Ragdoll as well, she wouldn't just disappear like that, something must have happened to her so now focus in front, we're getting near." said Sasuke,

Izuku could tell Sasuke was right. Just before he left the other Izuku's, Mandalay tried calling Ragdoll but wasn't responding so he went to check it out.

All he found was a bloody table at the end of the route which worried him but that's when he felt the something deep inside the forest,

He was getting near it, but they knew that it was bad idea to look over it but they have to check it out and the plan was not to engaged but if it comes to it, he has no choice.