Students Vs Teachers

It was the last day of the exam, and so far after three days of the written portion, everyone has just finished it all and the only thing left for them to do is the combat portion of the exam and then they were all set for the training camp.

"Man I definitely pass the written portion for sure!" said Mina.

"Yeah me too!" said Toru.

"No kidding, I didn't leave anything blank so that's a good sign" said Kaminari.

"Alright quit your yammering and put on your Hero costume because the next phase of your exams will start soon" said Aizawa.

Then soon enough, everyone had their Costumes on and was standing on the training ground where they will be taking the combat portion of their test but to their surprise, all their teachers were standing right in front of them.

"Izuku..!" said Midnight as she wave over to him while he sweatdrop feeling glares from the two perverts.

"Woah why are all our teachers here?" said Sero.

Then out of nowhere the principal pop out of Aizawa's scarf.

"I'll be the one who will explain this, as you may heard you would be fighting Robots for this exam" said Nezu.

"Yeah bring out the robots!" said Kirishima.

"I'll melt them into scraps before they can touch me!" said Mina excited.

But after this, Izuku gestured his arm to them to stop them from talking.

"Somehow I feel like we'll be fighting you guys" said Izuku as everyone but the teachers were surprised.

"WHAT!?" shouted Class 1-A but Izuku, Todoroki, Bakugo and Shinsou.

"Midoriya is right, instead of Robots you'll be fighting the teachers" said Nezu.

"No way we can't beat them!" said Mineta.

"Yeah we don't have a chance against them, They're Pros!" said Toru.

"Alright I'll be announcing the team you'll be in and who'll be fighting" said Aizawa.

Kirishima and Sato Vs Cementoss

Tokoyami and Asui Vs Ectoplasm

Iida and Ojiro Vs Power Loader

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki Vs Aizawa

Uraraka and Aoyama Vs Thirteen

Ashido and Kaminari Vs Nezu

Jiro and Koda Vs Present Mic

Hagakure and Shoji Vs Snipe

Mineta and Sero Vs Midnight

"Then Bakugo and Shinsou will be up against All Might" said Aizawa.

"Wait what!?" both said Bakugo and Shinsou at the same time.

Then out of nowhere, All Might appeared when he jump from the sky right up in front of everyone.

"That right! your opponent will be me Young Shinsou and Young Bakugo but we'll be handing you all a handy cap for you see we will be wearing weights that about half of our body weights and it was designed by Mei Hatsume from the support department" said All Might.

'Wow she's doing good for herself ' Izuku thought.

"But why am I paired with Zombie eyes!?" said Bakugo as he got a glare from Shinsou.

"Yeah why but wait what about Midoriya?" said Shinsou.

At this Class 1-A look at Izuku then to the teachers.