USJ 3

As Nomu immediately lunge towards All Might but gunshots were heard as bullets went to Nomu as it hit him but bounce off his skin as they look over to see some teachers of U.A which was Cementoss, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Midnight, Present Mic and Nezu as Lida was right next to them.

"My fellow classmates, I have arrived with backup!!"

The heroes started to take down Villains that where up to different areas as everyone went to them and Tomura yelled "Nomu hurry kill All Might now before they try to stop you!!!"

Nomu immediately snapped out of it as he dashed towards All Might as he ready himself but his wound is hurting as he spits out blood 'Crap! Can't move! Damn it!' but Izuku saw this as he confronted Nomu as he charged OFA 50% and yelled "IMPURITY SMASH!!!"

He punch Nomu at the gut with red blast piercing it and sent him back as Izuku felt his arm break a bit for he went over the limit he can take.

Tomura was shocked but the wound on Nomu immediately healed as Izuku was stunned and before he knew it, pain traveled through his body as he was sent flying into the wall.

"YOUN MIDORIYA/IZUKU/MIDORIYA" All Might, Kendo and Momo yelled while nearly all Class 1-A was horrified and worried for there classmate.

"D-Deku" Ochako was about to cry..

"Now Nomu do it now before anything tries to stop you!!!"

Nomu was about to until Cementoss, Midnight and Present Mic came in between as Cementoss created walls as he tries to restraint Nomu but it prove to be futile as Nomu broke through it and Present Mic scream to send soundwaves but didn't work and Midnight tried to knock Nomu out but didn't as Nomu sent a shockwaves towards them as they flew back and All Might could only watch for he can't moved.

"Cementoss!! Mic!! Midnight!!"

Nomu was now near him as he wound up his right arm and his sharp nails as he threatens to pierce All Might who can't move due to the pain of his injury and everyone was helpless as they watch Nomu about to kill All Might.

Izuku who got back up, saw Nomu about to kill All Might as he went wide eye and everything he sees slowed down as Izuku mentally screamed 'All Might!!' as his left eye turn purple with comas in it.

All Might closed his eyes to wait for the pain but it never came as he open it to see himself okay but was standing on a different spot as he immediately realized this is where Izuku came crashing on and a piercing noise he heard as he look and his eyes widen.

There in front of him was Nomu and his hand pierce to someone chest and it was Izuku as nearly everyone in Class 1-A scream for their classmate.

"MIDORIYA/DEKU!!"

"IZUKU/MIDORIYA!!" screamed Momo and Kendo tears forming up in their eyes as they see Izuku Pierce in the chest near his heart as blood was spilling out of his mouth...

Nezu had a horrified look along with the other teachers, as there eyes widen.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!!!" screamed All Might.

Izuku slightly move his hair shadowed his eyes as his Impurity Arm took hold of Nomu right arm as he immediately tear it apart at fast pace which led Nomu to scream in pain then got punch in the gut as he went flying away at a wall...

Izuku who's eyes still shadowed started to remove the arm of Nomu on his chest as he cough up more blood much to everyone horror until suddenly the air around them got much heavier and bloodlust was in the air as everyone in the entire USJ building could feel it as they were struggling to breathe.