USJ 2

When Izuku, Kendo, Tsuyu and Mineta made it back to the Central Plaza where the entrance is near, they immediately went shock.

In front of them were Aizawa being pinned down by the Monster with beak and exposed brain and Vlad King was at the Fountain unconscious.

Aizawa elbow had a bit of decayed skin as Tomura touch it and said "Your really amazing Eraserhead even though your more of an Underground Hero, you do splendidly in a fight a group yourself but have to say you made a mistake of thinking me as the boss"

Then the monster grab his arm and broke it like a mere twig.

"Gah!"

"I like to introduce you to our genetically modified  Anti-Symbol of Peace or we like to call him Nomu"

Meanwhile during all this Lida, Ochako, Shoji, and some Class 1-B students were helplessly watching Thirteen get injured at his back, Lida was more driven than before as he use his Quirk engine to make a run for the door to get help, but Kurogiri try to block him but the others interrupted him before he could  do anything thus Makin Lida able to escape to go and tell U.A about this situation.

Back to Aizawa who was still hanging in there and being destroyed by Nomu, Izuku and the others could only watch in horror.

'I got to go in there and help Sensei out!' as Izuku was about to move but he saw Aizawa looking at him telling not to as Izuku hesitated as he grew frustrated and Kurogiri warp right next to Tomura and tell him about the dilemma.

"Tomura, one of the students manage to get away and are off to tell the Teachers of U.A, we have to go now"

"Damn it Kurogiri, how could you let this happen! if you weren't our escape route,I would have killed you by now... so alright let's go"

"Did you hear that, the villains are about to leave soon" as Mineta cried happily

"But why do I have a bad feeling kero?"

"Same here" Kendo said

"But first let's destroy the Symbol of Peace pride and joy"

Then out of nowhere Tomura came at a flash speed and was about to touch Tsuyu to disintegrate her face.

Tsuyu closed her eyes expecting to be killed as she felt Tomura's hand touch her but nothing happen. when she open her eyes Tomura was there as he look back to Aizawa whose eyes were glowing red.

"Tch, your persistent huh Eraserhead.."

The Nomu immediately slam AizawaAizawa's head to the ground as he cough up blood and Izuku lunge at Tomura, Impurity Arm glowing red.

"Get away from her!!!"

He was about to punch Tomura but Nomu came in between them as Tomura warp right next to Kurogiri as a force of wind and dust were created from Izuku's punch  to Nomu that it send Tsuyu, Kendo and Mineta back away from the two.

"That's a pretty strong Quirk you go there kid but not enough for Nomu since he has shock absorption, now then Nomu kill him.."

Nomu immediately punch Izuku at the gut as he was sent back into a wall while coughing up blood, the three which was Kendo, Tsuyu and Mineta who got of the water yelled his name "MIDORIYA!!"

"Nomu crush them as well"

Then Nomu proceeded to lunge at the three but a missile came out of nowhere and hit him but it didn't faze him as they look over to see Mina holding a Bazooka with floating gloves holding a Bazooka as well who was Toru created by Momo who was with them at the fountain.