Enter Izuku Midoriya

10 yrs later

In a Junior Highschool

"Alright class as third year I will be handing career, oh who am I kidding all of you wants to be a hero anyway" the teacher said as he toss all the paper in the air.

The whole class cheered as they show off their quirks except one, a boy with black hair and green highlights name Izuku Midoriya at the age of 14 soon to be 15 who was busy writing on a notebook about Hero info...

"Hey Teach! don't group me with these Extras!" a boy with Ash blonde hair name Katsuki Bakugo said while laughing and this got the whole class mad..

"Hey Bakugo what's that supposed to mean!!?" they all yelled.

"That's right  Bakugo, you applied to U.A right?" the teacher said.

"Whoa that's one of the Famous Hero School in the country!" a student said as all of them started to murmur about that school where the best hero comes at.

"That's right U.A is the only place that deserves me  " Bakugo said with a smug look.

"Hey Midoriya didn't you also applied to U.A?" the teacher said and the all the students went quite but soon burst into laughters..

"What a joke! Midoriya going to U.A!? they won't be grading on written test alone!!"

"No kidding man, he doesn't even have a quirk and he's going there!!"

At this the whole class just continue to laugh while Izuku ignored them and thought 'If only they knew, but this power is dangerous and it will make them think I'm a Villain...' he was interrupted at his thoughts with an explosion to his desk.

"Deku what do you think your doing!!?" Bakugo yelled at him while Izuku could only stare at his Childhood friend..

"What do you mean Kacchan?" at this Bakugo grew more angrier..

"Do you really think that they will let a Quirkless loser like you in U.A!!"

"I don't know, it doesn't hurt to try right?" Izuku calmly told him for he always deals with this, at first he was scared but soon got used to it knowing he can beat Bakugo in Combat since Izuku has been training a lot harder when he knew his power and with the help of the flashing images but never show it to anyone...

"Alright Bakugo settle down and go back to your seat before I send you to the Principal office again....." said the teacher with a sigh as Bakugo grunted in reply as he walk back..

"This isn't over Deku you hear me..."

After class and everyone started to leave,

"Oi Deku, what do you think your doing you Quirkless loser!!"

Bakugo yelled angrily as he took Izuku's Journal,

"You better drop off the idea of going to U.A got that!!" while Izuku could only watch as Bakugo quickly slammed his palm at the Journal as he blasted it, and threw it at the window.

" If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and you can probably take the chance by jumping off the roof!"

After that Bakugo left with the two of his lackeys who were laughing.

Izuku just sighed that he should have brought another notebook as a fake. After picking up his notebook back which was pretty soak now, he started to walk through an Abandoned tunnel.

"Oh I wish I could show them this power but it look villainous in the heroes eyes anyway, is it possible to use a power that can destroy and kill to save people?" but then Izuku instinctively back away as he dodge an attack out of nowhere and look up to see some kind of Slime with eyeballs..