Combat Training

Next day in U.A

Izuku was thinking ways to control his strange power and OFA, writing training schedules for it,

Then suddenly came a voice " I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH A DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Everyone who saw All Might except Izuku was awesome seeing him and came in class wearing his silver age costume and everyone cheeredwhile Izuku couldn't help but sweatdrop

'What kind of person announced himself coming through a door? answer: All Might..'

"Woah, it's his Silver Age costume.." said Ojiro

"It's really All Might, he's really teaching us!" Kaminari said.

"And starting today I'll be teaching you all Foundational Hero studies, and today we will do Combat Training!!" All Might announced which caused everyone but Izuku to cheer.

"Now wear your costumes, then to the Beta Ground!" All Might said as everyone took their suits that was put in a case from the wall.

Everyone was now on the Beta Ground except one and they were waiting for him until Izuku came out wearing his suit and all the girls had a tiny bit of blush due to the bit of muscles he's showing on his right arm has, even though it was covered.

"Woah, nice Hero suit Midoriya!" Iida said

"Yeah nice costume!" Ochako said

"It looks good on you!" Yaoyorozu said

"Thanks, you guys have nice costume as well...." Midoriya said as he smiled which made Ochako and Yaoyorozu blush a bit.

"But why is your right arm doesn't have a sleeve?" Yaoyorozu asked "Oh no reason I just felt like it" Izuku answered gaining nods.

Izuku look at all his classmates suits and saw Bakugou glaring at him...

"Now then everyone let's start, you all will be separated in teams of two, Villain s and Heroes, for this training, the Villains will guard a nuclear weapon and the Heroes would have to secure it or capture the Villains to win before the time runs out and for the Villains, its either to defeat or capture the Heroes, and I will randomly pick teams." All Might announced as he began to pick two lots from the box.

Team A: Izuku Midoriya & Momo Yaoyorozu
Team B: Shoko Todoroki & Mezo Shoji
Team C: Kirishima Ejiro & Hanta Sero
Team D: Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Iida
Team E: Yuga Aoyama & Ochako Uraraka
Team F: Rikido Sato & Koji Koda
Team G: Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro
Team H: Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui
Team I: Mashirao Ojiro & Mina Ashido
Team J: Minoru Mineta & Toru Hagakure

After that Izuku began think of a plan 'Alright, If I remember correctly Yaoyorozu has the Quirk called creation, that can be used at our advantage depending on who's team were facing'

Momo walk towards him and said "Well glad to be working with you Midoriya" Izuku just smiled and said "Same here, Glad to be working with you Yaoyorozu..." Momo blushed at his smile 'Oh my, he's so cute and handsome wait.. what!?'