F*ck that guy

When Narcissa wouldn't let you speak to the prisoners the next morning, you knew you crossed a line with her. Something you may never be able to get back.

"She'll be okay" Draco whispered to you as you readied to return to Hogwarts.

"I just don't want her to hate me" you shook your head stuffing your clothes rigerously back into your case.

"She could never hate you" he assured you, walking and wrapping her arms around your waist. His head laid so perfectly in the crook of your neck.

"She thinks I'm a liar"

"No, she thinks I'm a liar. You told her the truth instantly. I was the one who tried to keep it from her"

"But you're her son, it's different"

You closed your case, latching it likely against the silence of the manor. It had been so quite the past week since all the death eaters were off hunting.

The Dark Lord was somehow even more on edge than usual, like he was falling apart at the edges.
That snake of his even wandered around the manor less, instead she stuck close to him. Which you definitely didn't mind.

"I will see you both at Easter" Narcissa hugged Draco as you readied to apparate to Kings Cross Station. After she let him go, she reached out her arms to you, pulling you into her chest. "Take care of each other" she whispered to you.

You nodded as she pulled away, something in her face told you she was hiding something. But that wasn't your place to ask.

You looked at Draco nervously as he straightened his coat.

"You're still afraid to apparate, aren't you?" He asked.

"Well considering it almost killed me 2 weeks ago." You grasped your travel case, having left the larger ones at Hogwarts in preparation of your mission.

"Come here" he held his arm out to you "I'll take us there" you stood still for a moment, you knew he was much stronger at it than you. But you still felt nervous. "Don't you trust me?" He asked.

"You know I do"

"Then come" he waved his hand, gesturing for you to hold your body to his. You couldn't help but shudder a little. It was one thing to get splinched on your way here where there were people who wanted to help you. It was another to apparate to the Platform, where most would be more than happy to watch you bleed out. "I've got you" he whispered before the white light of apparition consumed you both.

He was right, apparating to the Platform seemed an easy feet to him because you barely stammered as you popped onto the platform.

"See" he smirked, you scoffed knudging his side.
"Don't tease me, you're the only who cringes every time you see Harry now"

"Well he did almost kill me" he wrapped his free and around your shoulder, tugging you to the train.

"And I almost killed me." You added, carefully stepping over the gap and onto the train.

You were quick to join your friends on the train, sitting in your usual booth with your bags over head.

That's when you saw Blaise, how on earth had you forgotten what he told you? About Draco and Snape.
Though of course since he told you, you had been completely distracted.

Okay, mental note. Talk to Draco.

"Hey you two!" Daphne cooed as she sat across from you, Theo not far behind her.

"Hey Daphie, Teddy" you smiled at them both.

"Top of the mornin!" Theo nodded. You shook your head, why a British kid would alway attempt an Irish accent as a joke you would never understand. Then again his sense of humor was.... unique.