Our own

//yes Mondays are supposed to be my off day, but I wrote this chapter and I love it... so here. Also, thank you so much for all your sweet and loving comments, I still can't believe so many of you love my DR story. xx-E//

He didn't bother to take off the pajama shirt you were wearing, just taking his time running his gentle fingers over your skin. It was as though even with every moment you'd spent together already he was wanting to savor you like you were the last hope of water in a drought.

"Draco please" you pleaded as his lips touched softly on the skin of your neck.

"Tell me what you want" he whispered as his hands rolled up your skin, slowly lifting your pajamas.

"You" you felt your skin flush, how he always managed to make these butterflies in your stomach flutter was a mystery you never wanted to solve.

"You want me to, what?" He asked "Say it, I want to hear you beg for me" You felt the heat of your cheeks reaching your ears, only he had the power to invoke such a strong response with just his words.

"Please" you breathed through the word as he hooked his fingers into the seam of your panties.

"Please?" he questioned.

"Fuck me" you sighed as he tugged away of the cloth between you.

"That's my girl" You couldn't see his face as it still remained in the crook of your neck, but you could feel the curling smile that claimed his face. Along with the shiver-inducing change in his voice.

You shuddered again as he ran his hands down your side, stopping at your thigh and running back up. Stopping again just as his fingers nearly touched you.

"I am going to make you scream for me, you hear me?" He spoke as his fingers finally touched you. The breath you had been holding escaped you in a long and lustful moan. His hands alone could send you over the edge if he wanted them to, but he didn't. "I asked if you heard me?" He stopped the gentle movements his fingers had taken.

"Yes" you were already panting, "Please, please" you begged.

"Please... what?" he smirked.

"Please daddy"

That was all he needed to hear, his hands returned to their frankly teasing rhythm. His mouth nibbled and kissed at the skin of your neck, your collarbone, your chest. You moaned as he pushed his fingers into you, moving with a motion you could only guess was a gift from the Gods. How the fuck could someone do such perfect things with their hands alone?

You already began to feel the heat in your stomach bubbling like hot metal, you wager he knew because he moved his hand away. Leaving you to make whining noises in its absence.

"You are so fucking beautiful" he moved with swift motions to loop his arm around your leg, and the other arm to wrap your other leg around his hip. Then without anymore lingering, or teasing, he tugged your whole body down so he was pushing into you.

You clenched your hand to a fist, bringing it to your mouth to suppress the cry that needed to leave you.

"None of that" he moved his hand to pull your fist away from your mouth "I want to hear you"

"But" you huffed as he rammed his hips back and against you again. "Neighbors" was all you could manage between his aggressive thrusts against you.

You felt your stomach flutter again as he smiled that all too familiar wicked smile.

"Maybe I want them to hear you" he thrust again, the moan that escaped you was unstoppable as he thrust with fingers digging deep into the skin of your hip.

He could see the resistance to noise as he did so, sighing.

"You're lucky I need you so badly, or I would stop right here" he grabbed your wand, which lingered on your nightstand, and cast the usual silencing charm onto the room. He nearly threw your wand to the ground, moving his hands back to gripping your hip. Using your body itself as leverage to ravage you. You moaned with every action, every thrust, and clasped fist. You nearly moaned at the sight of his head falling back alone, hearing his own rough moan that left him.

You wished in moments like these you had the stamina he did because it was what felt like only moments in your body was collapsing around him. The heat that once only lived in your hips owned your body.

"Fuck baby, yes" he moved your leg that had once been upon his shoulder to his hip, moving his hands to clench the headboard. The solid oak even seemed to buckle under his touch.

His hips moved fast, but not without exact and perfect precision. The sounds he had wanted so desperately to hear graced him with every movement.

His name, obscenities, and absolutely filthy words fueled the neediest parts of him.

You wished more than anything in the world that you could remain here, your bodies giving to each other the sweetest of ecstasies.

Your hands left the sheets they had been grasping and moved to his back and he lowered closer to you. Leaning into his elbows as they sat just above each of your shoulders.

His breathing hitches as your nails met the skin of his back and trailed down leaving hot scarlet whispers on him. Remember me marks.

Your legs quivered as he slowed, kissing you as his hand sliding under your head to meld his fingers to the nape of your neck.

His words were soft as he whispered for only you, "There is no me, without you"

You both opted for a late-night, though sleep was what your exhausted bodies craved. You figured you could sleep in tomorrow, seeing as it was only Saturday and term would not resume until Monday. Finally able to breathe the air of simplicity Hogwarts grated you both.

Had life been normal, you may have wandered with your friends to Hogsmeade just after breakfast, or braved the cold to watch the distant creatures fly off the far castle gates.

All there was to do now was sit in common rooms, libraries, or maybe a random corridor. Or this, of course, and maybe this is where you'd be just fine spending every fragment of your free time. Not that you didn't spend a lot of it here anyway.

But for now, you lay with your bareback to his perfect chest, the feeling of his heart still echoed through him and into you, beating in tandem with yours. Like they were one.

You set your hands to his as they ran with near touchless motions over a book he read aloud. Having told you this passage made him think of you, "She loved me for the dangers I had passed, And I loved her that she did pity them."

"Othello? Really?" you teased. "Doesn't he kill her in the end?"

"And then himself" He nods.

"Don't you think it's taunting fate to compare one's love to that of a Shakespearean tragedy?" you flicked to the next page.

"Tell that to all the people who romanticize Romeo and Juliet" he scoffed.

"For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo..." you shrugged, being so unfortunate enough to be one of those people he spoke of. Draco closed the book, setting it to the side of you both and wrapping his arms around you.

"I think maybe we have them beat" he moved your hair to the side with a gentle hand.

"Maybe we should try a story that doesn't end in tragedy?" you smiled up at him, his face unmatched by any museum art or sculpture you'd ever seen.

"Like what?" he smiled, that sweet and gentle smile he only gave to you.

"Pride and Prejudice?" you offered, he laughed softly at your words.

"Elizabeth and Darcy? Really?"

"Hey, at least they end up happy" you pulled what had been a braid and was now a waved mess around your shoulder and running your fingers through the ends.

"I have a better idea" he held you as you turned to lay on his chest, your face on his skin and eyes looking up at him. "Let's write our own story."