The story

"Malfoy please, it was all a misunderstanding" Blaise smiled, the words made your stomach churn.

"A misunderstanding?" Draco scoffed, forcing Blaise out into the hallway with his wand to his chest.

"I caught her flirting with Longbottom and called her out for it. Now she runs to you with this story" Blaise shook his head. Draco glanced back to you as you now stood in the doorway, your hand holding you on the frame.

Draco's gaze shot back quickly to Blaise who you were sure was coming up with only more lies.

"You clearly don't know her" Draco snapped back, "I should kill you"

"Do it" Blaise scoffed, "or I'll tell everyone what we've been doing" he smirked up at both of you. You could see Draco's teeth grinding. His vision no doubt turned red in his eyes. You walked over then, resting your hand on his arm.

"What do you mean, what we've been doing?" You asked "as far as anyone knows.. you just tried to come on to me in the hallway, and when I rejected you. You didn't like it" you spoke, your voice flat. Blaise's eyes left Draco's face and shot toward you, widening as what you said clicked in his brain "And tried to attack me" you added.

Blaise was shaking then, his body reacting to how you spoke to him. Clearly angry.
Draco's eyes met yours, and you smiled at him with an evil wicked grin.

"You always have been so jealous of us" Draco looked back at Blaise.

"I wager people remember how you acted when we admitted to being together" you spoke, "spiteful" Draco lowered his wand, stepping back to stand beside you.

"And what would I do had my girlfriend told me what you did?" Draco spoke, his face flat.

"A broken nose perhaps?" You suggested.

"A broken rib?" He added.

Blaise moved for his wand, ready to fight for himself. You both removed faster, pointing your wands at him. Two vs. one.

"Disgusting!" Draco yelled suddenly, his voice running through the hallway like an eerie echo. Draco was yelling continuously as people started opening bedroom doors and peaking into the hallway.

You looked around, knowing exactly what he was doing. You forced your hand to shake, your wand wavering as it pointed at Blaise.

"What is happening out here?" Snape asked as he finally stepped into the hallway. You looked at Blaise first, before forcing tears to roll into your eyes.

"Oh Professor Snape" you let tears cascade down your cheeks. Draco's hand swung then, making contact directly to Blaise's nose. Sending a loud cracking nose over the hallway, gasps filled the silence.

Snape walked fast, separating Draco from Blaise as he continued to throw his fists.

"MR. MALFOY!" Snape yelled. You grabbed Draco's arm as Snape pushed him away.

"You go anywhere near my girlfriend again and I will see you dead! You hear that Zabini?" Draco screamed. Snape looked to you, as you pretended to cower beneath Draco's arm which had found its way around your shoulder.

"He tried to attack me sir" you hushed, allowing Draco to pull you back away from Snape. Who pulled Blaise from the kneeling position he had taken, his face ran red.

Everyone in the hallway watched the show, how Snape then pulled a seething but silent Blaise away down the hallway. How Draco rushed you hard into his arms, kissing softly at the skin of your forehead. Caving then as he saw you standing there, a guilt eating away at him. In front of watching eyes he kissed you, his lips so tender on yours that they seemed almost like a dream.

"I made a mistake" he whispered, his words lent only to you. "My darling please forgive me"

You pulled him away, seeing as his face was threatened to turn to tears.

"No" you whispered as you closed the door behind you both, shutting off the rest of the terrible world around you. "I did this. We were done with him, and I made the mistake"
It was far too hard of a year for either of you to think things would ever come easy. Luck was not something either of you could come by easy.

Draco pushed his lips hard to yours, wrapping his entire body around you.

"No more blame" he whispered as he felt your heart feather beneath him.

"No more blame" you nodded

"Our story is set. He's mad"

"Completely mad, with ravenous jealousy in his heart" you added.

"And from now on" Draco breathed in hard, his eyes closing. "We trust no one."
"Absolutely no one"