Prefect bathroom

You were completely spaced out when you caught someone staring at you. Blaise's eyes were completely glued to you as you watched the window behind him. You smiled at him softly, but instead of regarding you back with even a single brow raise he looked away fast down to his book. You looked at Goyle who sat next to him, who just shrugged. Blaise had never been that good of friends with you but this standoffish stuff was annoying you a little.

"Tomorrow for class we will be attempting to change things into quills. So practice if you can" Mcgonagal explained, finally dismissing class.

You met up with Goyle after class, Blaise seemed to disappear into the crowd you had to admit you were kind of relieved he did.

"What's his issue?" Goyle asked.

"Beats me" you shrugged, of course no one else knew what had happened last night. And you definitely didn't plan on telling anyone. You were happy however you had Defence against the Dark Arts next, with the whole slytherin 6th year class. Including Draco.

"Hey love" you smiled as you caught him in the hallway.

"Care to tell me why you're being so friendly with Longbottom?" He asked.  You rolled your eyes.

"We talked for maybe 30 seconds, who told you that even?" You asked

"Don't worry about who told me. You know better than to associate with the likes of them"

"It's just Longbottom. What's the issue?"

"I guess you want to fuck him now too hey?" He asked, his voice not quiet at all.
"Are you fucking kidding me? You pathetic thing. You know how I feel about you" you clenched yourself fists. If you had known this would be the result, you never would have agreed to it.

He just scoffed "right".

"Fuck you" you turned, of course this all turned into your problem, what a fucking joke.
You skipped class completely, had you been in your room even once this year you might have gone there. But you weren't even sure which one it was, considering you'd taken your place in Draco's room as he asked. It was a secret that wasn't really a secret, even Snape had to have known and just didn't say anything. It made for the two of you meeting to do his task that much easier. Snape didn't approve of you helping at first, he said it was getting too many people involved, but after a while he just gave up on trying to insist and let you do what you felt you needed to go.

"I'm better at mending spells anyway" you explained to him.

"Right well... just stay off one another and get it done"

You cringed a little thinking about it. Snape always managed to make things uncomfortable.

You were sitting at the desk in Draco's room, practicing turning a leaf into a quill for class tomorrow. You didn't know if you had the patients to go to anymore classes today. Especially if it meant looking at Draco right now.

You sat alone in the room the whole day, as you figured you would. Until Draco opened the door as you turned the leaf into a small bird.

"You're really good at that you know" he sighed as he put down his bag. You ignored him as much as you could manage, watching as the small bird fluttered around the room. "I'm sorry okay?" He sat on the bed.

You turned to him, the small bird returning to a leaf and calling to the ground.

"You should be. It wasn't my idea, and now you're making it out that I did the choosing"
"I know my sweet, " he held out his arms to you "is there anything I can do to make you forgive me?"

You could resist the smile that rolled across your face, you were a sucker for him. Easy.
You stood, walking over to him sitting on his lap on the bed.