CALL HIM!

Draco sat in the chair at the desk near the stairs, the very same one you sat at the night of your wedding once you had been set to watch the prisoners.

You thought once that leaving Luna and the rest of them down there was the worst thing you have seen from that wooden seat but no, it was this.

You watched or tried not to, as Bellatrix screamed in the face of Hermione Granger. Asking questions that seemed without answers. Especially considering again and again Hermione cried and pleaded to say she knew nothing.

The thing it seemed to have set Bellatrix off was that sword, one that was meant to be sitting in her vault at Gringotts, or that's what you could process over the screaming.

At that moment you couldn't help but wonder if Luna was still downstairs, or if she had joined those who lay in the backyard. Though you had to admit, you didn't know which was worse.

You and Draco both looked away as you heard the deafening screamed of Hermione, pleading as Bellatrix carved into the raw flesh of her forearm. You could only imagine what she felt was harsh enough to leave embedded into her skin.

Mudblood.

Bellatrix called for the Goblin they had taken from Gringotts it seemed he had been down there for a while. But not as long as Luna and the rest.

You wondered for a second if you were to run down there if you could help them. Or even just make sure they were still alive, but it was too late.

Suddenly, and without warning Ron was running up the stairs, casting a spell that would send Bellatrix's wand flying into the air and into the hand of Harry Potter.

Lucius was next in the attempt to take out Ron and Harry, ripping his wand from the place it rested in his cane. Harry without much effort sent Lucius flying into a wall behind him, sending him tumbling hard to the ground.

Why did you want to cheer?

Narcissa and Draco fought next, their wands battling with all they could to keep Ron and Harry at bay. You backed away along with them, casting spells to protect your family.

But not to harm, mimicking Draco who did the same. Enough to keep the world around you both convinced.

The fighting was halted completely by Hermione yelling, causing you all to turn and look as Bellatrix held Hermione in her grasp, knife to her neck.

A witch made wandless was no different than a wild animal being backed into a corner.

"Drop your wands' ' Bellatrix ordered Ron and Harry, whose face, unfortunately, seems to be healing from the jinx that once held it. "Pick them up Draco, now" Bellatrix ordered, you backed away as you watched Draco duck or the wands that hit the floor. You back pressed to a pillar in the room. This wasn't right.

You had to do something, this couldn't be it...

"Call him!" Bellatrix howled.

Everyone looked to Draco, who stood off to the side with bundled wands in hand. He couldn't do it... no, he wouldn't.

The look on Lucius' face as he walked beside Draco, judging him on his inability to call the Dark Lord was nearly enough for you to end him yourself right there. If not for Narcissa, who watched her husband and son so closely, you may have actually done it.

To hell with the circumstances.

A small squeaking noise is what stopped the calling, from the ceiling of the dining room the chandelier rattled from something you could barely see.

Is that.... Dobby?

The glass came crashing down, sending a heavy barrage of shards over the room. You couldn't do anything as everyone ducked out of the way, Draco included.

You needed to get to him, you had to.

You can't be this far from him, not now.

Why had you left his side at all?

Go. Go GO!

You were running over icy pieces of shattered glass when you watched Harry Potter go to Draco, faster than you could manage over the now slick ground.

You made it to Draco as Harry was sending Lucius into the air again, all the wands their wands in his grasp taken from Draco's fighting hand.

"Stupid elf!" Bellatrix screamed, you grasped onto Draco needing more than anything to make sure he was okay. Damn, be it to the rest of them. "You could have killed me!" Bellatrix continued.

"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure" That's when Narcissa tried to fight, losing her wand at the hands of the elf she had once owned.

Wandless, defenseless.

As Dobby and the rest began their apparition, Bellatrix threw her knife. Right to the center of the white cloud that morphed before you all.

Please. You begged in silence, please don't hit anyone.