Dinner Party

//trigger warning: near assault//

"Have fun at your dinner party" Draco mocked as you got ready. You just rolled your eyes.

"You just want me to stay here so you can whine about transfigurations some more"
"No actually" he sat up from where he was laying on his bed. "I want you here so I can rip your clothes off"

"Again? That's twice today you absolute monster" he was standing now, his hands already running themselves over your body. "I have to go" you protested, but not really all that hard.

"You can be a little late" he whispered into your ear, his mouth meeting the space on your neck.

"Fine." You gave in, "but make it fast"

By the time you walked into slughorn's dinner they were halfway through eating. You had managed to make yourself presentable even though your body was absolutely aching. You should have known fast was not in Draco's vocabulary.

"I am sorry I am late, I got lost on my way" you lied, Slughorn's office was luckily tucked into a weird part of the castle so it may be believable, at least to Slughorn.

"No worries YLN came on in!" He waved you in. The only seat open of course was between Neville and one of the Carrow twins and another next to  Belby who was shoving food into his mouth to a point that you worried he would get it on your dress. That made your choice for you. You imagined the space by Neville was originally meant for Ginny Weasley, but since she didn't seem to be here it was her loss.

You walked over to the space, ready to ask if it was okay to sit there. But before you could, Neville stood, pulling the seat out for you.

You smiled at him as you took your seat, allowing for him to retake his seat beside you. You could feel every eye on the table on the two of you as he did.

"So tell me YLN your father owns a shop on Diagon Alley does he not?" Slughorn asked, luckily...

"Yeah sir, my father bought it from the older gentlemen who owned it once. It's not an overly popular shop, but it does well enough" you smiled.

"Borgin  and Burke's correct?" He asked.

"Yes Sir" you nodded "my family have a proclivity for artifacts and strange things"
You of course wouldn't mention how your father only purchased the shop after the Dark Lord instructed him too.

"How much do you know about the stuff inside the shop?" Harry asked suddenly. You looked over to him and Hermione, who looked just as surprised Harry was asking.

"Quite a lot actually. I spend the majority of my summers working the shop myself" you nodded.

"That's really cool" Neville spoke, pulling your attention back to him.

"Yeah I guess it is" you smiled, pulling your fork to your mouth. Of course Slughorn found a way to make the dinner absolutely astounding, a small game hen sat in the middle of every plate, surrounded by small red potatoes and carrots. The kitchen really outdid themselves this time.

"Do you think she'd really let me?" You asked as Neville explained how he could ask Professor Sprout if you could help re-pot the mandrakes next time.

"Considering you're one of the only other people who would be willing to help, I am sure he would. It's a lot of work for just the two of us" he smiled at you.

While his plate sat empty, you had plenty left on yours. It was far too much food for someone your size.

"Do you want these?" You pointed to the remaining potatoes on your plate. Neville was far taller, and broader than you were. You imagined he could eat far more than you could.